Hold On

Third POV

Adrien woke up to find it was 5:30 in the morning. He was hoping for everything that has happened to Marinette was a dream, but it was definitely not. He trudged to the bathroom. Charm was right beside his feet as he brushed his teeth. He looked in the mirror after brushing; not really sure about what to think about anything anymore.

He wanted to get his mind off of everything so he texted Nino and Alya to meet him at Snow's. To get answers from her. Nino agreed but it took some convincing to get Alya to leave her house.

Adrien went into his closet and put on jeans, threw on a white hoodie with three stripes on it with black sleeves and put on a pair of shoes. He told Nathalie he's walking over to a friend's apartment soon and she didn't argue.

Adrien walked down the streets of Paris but it went by in a blur. The next thing he knew he was standing in front of an apartment building waiting on Nino and Alya.

Adrien couldn't turn his head or he'd be looking at the bakery, and he couldn't face it. Nino and Alya showed up five minutes later. Nino was wearing jeans and a T-shirt with a blue jacket over it. Alya looked absolutely miserable. Her hair was in a ponytail, she didn't bother putting on makeup, and was wearing jeans and a gray hoodie with teal writing on it.

Adrien POV

I pressed the doorbell with "Blanc" beside it. It buzzed for a minute before she answered.

"Third floor. 316." I opened the door and we started walking up the stairs. We got to the third floor and found room 316. I knocked and heard scratching at the door and meows.

"Tikki calm down." I heard Snow on the other side of the door. The door opened slightly and we were quickly dragged in. Nino tripped and fell on his face. He groaned in pain but stood up.

"Sorry about that. Anyways, follow me." Snow lived in a small apartment but it was neat. A small kitchen was to the right and you walk into the living room. There was a hallway which most likely lead to her room.

We sat on the couch and Snow dig through a bookshelf. She pulled out a bunch of newspapers and a small book with pictures.

"What's going on, Snow?" Alya asked. You could hear that she was getting a little impatient. Snow sighed and looked up at us and was trying to find words.

"My name isn't Snow Blanc." She blurted out. Alarms went off in my head. If course my first thought would be she's working for Hawkmoth but I was being too quick to judge.

"That explains why there are no files on you." I said. "What's your real name then?" Nino asked.

Snow glanced at me and looked away quickly. She clenched and unclenched her fists before speaking.

"My name...is Lyliana Snow De'Claire." It took me a moment before my brain clicked.

"Wait, as in Gregory De'Claire's sister. How? She's dead. And she went missing over 20 years ago." I stood up and said. I couldn't believe it. There's no possible way.

"Adrien. I am his sister, even though it is hard to say that now. I went missing over 20 years ago, that's correct, but I didn't die. I was trapped in time basically." She explained.

"So you'd technically be 30 something?" Nino asked. Snow nodded.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to need evidence or something. This is hard to believe." Alya demanded, shaking her head. Snow handed her the newspapers and some pictures. The newspapers were from Scotland and in English.

"I have no idea what this says but this photo is definitely you." Alya said pointing to a picture on the newspaper.

"But how did this happen?" I asked.