Hiro (1)

For years Hiro has wondered why he couldn't sleep. Ever since the surgery he had a few years ago, he could never sleep, he hardly ate. He went to his parents about it, but they reassured him it was nothing. He believed them, but he couldn't shake the feeling. All he remembered about the accident he had was about a car accident. But that's all he remembered.

"So, what's it like" said Craig one of the bully jocks at his school.

Craig leaned next to Hiro's locker as Hiro put his books in his locker. Hiro rolled his eyes, Craig messed with him every day. This was normal. Hiro ignored him and kept putting his books in his locker.

Craig shifted from the position he was standing in and looked at him.

"what's it like being the only asian in this school?" Craig asked with a grin "you're even adopted into a white family aren't you?"

Hiro ignored him. As he closed his locker he started to walk away. Craig watched him leave.

"awwww don't be like that Jackie Chan come on" Craig called after him, laughing.

Hiro came to a halt. He turned his head and looked at him. He turned around and started walking back to Craig, throwing his book bag over his shoulder angrily.

"woah, watch out everyone" Craig announced laughing.

Hiro came up to him, put his arm on Craig throat and slammed him into a locker. Right after that, Craig stopped laughing. Hiro glared up at him. He maybe shorter then Craig, but he sure as hell was stronger.

"I am not Jackie Chan Craig, I'm not from fucking China, I'm from Korea, get it right" Hiro said enraged.

Craig stared down at him in fear, not expecting Hiro to do what he did. He nodded quickly.

Hiro let him go and started walking again, not believing what happened, he didn't think he had it in him.