Hiro (2)

"How was school?" his mother asked as she cooked dinner for them.

Hiro shrugged. "ok I guess" he tried not to think about Craig.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Hiro got up and opened the door. There stood his friend, Oliver.

Oliver was tall, skinny, white skin, beautiful blue eyes with medium black hair that came down just above his shoulders. Hiro smiled.

"Hi Oli" Hiro said happily.

"Hi Hiro" he smiled and came into the house,

"Hi Oliver, I'm making dinner are you hungry?" she asked, glancing at Oliver but then looked back at the dinner.

"Sure, that'd be nice. Thank you" Oli said and looked at Hiro.

Hiro side smiled and looked up at him. Oli always found it cute when Hiro looked at him like that.

At dinner Hiro sat and watched them eat. He looked down and frowned. He missed eating so much.

"...Mom" Hiro said quietly.

"Hiro, we aren't doing this again" his mother replied instantly.

"But mom-"

"Hiro I said no! We have already talked about this!" she replied angrily.

Hiro clenched his fist and stood up. "I'm tired of pushing this off as nothing! I haven't slept or ate in years, and you think that isn't weird?! You think that this is nothing?!" Hiro shouted angrily at her.

She just stared at him. Not knowing what to say. She looked down at her plate. Hiro shook his head and left the house.