Chapter One

Chapter One
Azure's Point of View
"m  e  e  t  i  n  g"

"He has white wings and is armed with a golden bow and arrows, which signify love and desire. When he shoots 'em at people, they fall truly, madly, deeply in love. The typical cupid, but..."

He looked at me with a confused look, examined me from head to toe, as if he was seeing a person for the first time.

"I am completely shocked indeed, I was not expecting that the 'cupid' the minister had mentioned was a delinquent looking teen who looks like he can commit murder if you piss him off or make a mockery out of him"

My eyes twitched, I got here for the sole reason of getting my "lísta anthrópon" not have a dude just mindlessly insult me.

"You don't look cupid at all. Hmmm, a bruise in your face, coffee colored hair with dark gray eyes, nice, but, you have a terrible taste for clothes." Can i pumch him?

"God damn, didn't know that you were the type to piss people off in their first meeting." i scratched my head and sighed in frustration. he's so fucking full of himself that he sets my anger radar to full.

"Look, I don't look like the cupid you know, i don't have wings neither do i have a golden bow and arrows." I glared at him and slammed the table infront of me, it's our first meeting and I immediately got a bad treatment from this guy.

"You see, the thing is, I dont go around flying then just randomly shoot people with heart shaped arrows that make them feel butterflies all over their stomach."

He stared at me for a while, sighed then stood up and took some strawberries out of the jars behind him and just forcibly put it in my mouth, what in heavens name?!

"Can you please keep it down? Your voice alone can make my whole head explode. And heart shaped arrows? Ahh, your concept of cupid is very very, i mean very wrong, he doesn't just fly around and shoot random people as he pleases. Please keep that in mind."

I just glared at him, he oughts to shut up, i had nothing to do but eat the strawberry for it's sweet flavour is making my teeth hurt. And him saying I'm wrong about the real cupid,  i couldn't care less.

"Blah blah blah, yada yada yada, wow what useful information. Your head can explode if it wants, but do i look like i care?"

I just rolled my eyes and sat down again with my arms crossed. It's not my fault that he had thought wrong of me. This name, It's all the name's fault.

He sighed in frustration. This dude is really hella annoying.

"Look, i don't know what the minister have told you but i am not your typical cupid, i don't spread love or something like those, I'm not the same as that arrow throwing cupid does."

He just looked at me, his face quite amused on what's going on, a little smile formed beside his lips. After a minute or so he sighed again and stood up, leaned on the table beside him and took some papers that were neatly stacked above it.

"Then you must be him then. Well this will be a fun and at the same not fun mission to do. The minister is so rude sending me someone like you."

"And what do you mean by that?!" so fucking rude. is he even a staff here?!

He adjusted his glasses then turned around to eat some fruits and meddled with some other files to work with.

"You dare turn your back on me?! I'll have you know that i'm--"

"Your file must be right here, let me just check, nope, not this, this either...."

You bastard, I'm still not done talking, doesn't even have good manners. He just stood there not giving a single ahit if i was in here.  He insults me and then has the guts to ignore me?

Well, it wouldn't be my fault if he somehow got injured and suddenly end up in the hospital while having that attitude of his.

Now azure calm down, you wouldn't want to sleep in a cellar for commiting attempted murder wont you? If i could just punch this guy.

"I finally found you, Here it is, the treasure that every one of us have, Prepare for the worst you bogus Cupid."

"What now? And who are you calling bogus you four eyed curly!"