Chapter 8: Peace and action

I'm really sorry I didn't post enything last week I didn't had time so I'm going to post 2 chapter today :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting on your couch, phone in your hand. You had just called Widowmaker to tell her the news, she was heading to your apartment at this moment.

An hour after the call she finally showed up. The purple woman was in front of you. You let her come in and she sat down on your comfortable sofa.

-So were are those precious informations ?she asked in her french accent

-So we are talking business ? Not even a 'so are you fine ? The weather is nice today' and all this crap ? Okay

You walked to your desk, open a drawer and took the USB drive and handed it to her.

-So...what'snext ?

-Nothing for the moment, we will contact you later until then you are free to do what you want but stay in London, she walked back to the door and left.

-Finally some rest, you happily said.

You spend the rest of the day lying down on the couch, watching TV and playing video games, nothing really exciting.

The next day you decided to go visit London, after several months in this big city you didn't even visited it once.

You went to London eye, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and plenty of other places.You felt free and really happy for the first time in a long time but you knew it wasn't going to last. When you got home, you found a letter on your table. It was from Talon, wasn't surprising. It's no good to give to much freedom to a simple pawn after all. You opened the letter and read it. Another mission. You sighed and put it back on the table before getting ready for it.

A month Had passed since you broke into the Overwatch HQ. Talon had given you so many missions but all you wanted was to face Tracer once more. You missed her british accent, gentle eyes and crazy hair. You had seen her a couple of times at the coffee shop but you had never engaged the conversation. You even replaced your daily coffe by some green tea and to be honest it tasted better. But anyway today you had to go with Widowmaker and try to steal an artifact at the museum ofOverwatch. A mission that she and Reaper had failed. You smiled at the though of Reaper failing a mission. If you succeed you'll be sure to let him know.

You were standing on the rooftop of a building near the museum

-So what's the plan ? you asked exited

-We rush inside, take the arm and get out

-That'sit ? What if there is, I don't know, Overwatch agents ?

-That's why your are here, if there are agents, you'll have to take them down while I rush to the objective.

'Well shit, she is using me again and giving me to the wolves'. You sighed deeply, taking your guns

-Let the show begin, you said tiredly, your exitation long forgotten.

The both of you rushed inside the museum, you were wishing that nothing would come and stop you, well mostly wishing that nothing would force you to use your 'powers'. You wanted to have a good night of rest. But sadly your dreams got crushed when an alarm echoed throughout thebuilding.

-Merde,(y/n) hold them while I go take the arm

-I don't think so love, said your favorite  british voice.

There she stood, just next to the artifact with the gorilla, whose name you learned  was Winston. 'Well two agents shouldn't be that difficult' you thought.

-Well hello friends, shall we go for a dance ?you smiled, running at them and firing bullets in there direction.This fight was going to be fun.