2.7

Shawn

We walked into the house to see my parents getting people at the dinning room door.

My parents house was quite big as they worked hard to move out of Pickering, now they live in Sunnybrook, and have a beautiful home.

"Oh Shawn! I'm so glad you could make it!" My Mum told me excited walking toward me to hug me.

She hugged me tight giving me kiss in the cheek and then letting go looking at her.

"And you must be Raelina, I'm Karen." She told her bringing her in for a hug as Raelina kindly returned it.

Then my father came up to us and hugged us and started to talk, then my grandmother, and sister, and bestfriends, and pretty much every one else in my family.

"So Shawn who's your new dame?" Brian asked.

"Raelina and she's over there talking to Aaliyah. She's been dying to meet her."

"Oh? She knew about your sister?" He asked.

"Well I talked about her the whole way here, and she knew about her before we got together so." I said shrugging.

"Ah, lets just hope Aaliyah doesn't tell her anything."

"What?" I asked.

"Like about your past relationships or the girl you fuck for fun."

"Who?"

"The one that your fans saw you with in the bus, or the one that came to your show with supposedly her daughter."

"That is her." I told him.

"Oh," he said speechless looking at me then her.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yep." I told him smiling as Raelina and I made eye contact across the room and she made a face making me giggle as I did one back.

"Shawn!" I heard my father yell.

"Yes?" I asked.

He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "we'll be starting soon, so get your lovely lady and come sit. Okay?"

"Alright." I said smiling and walking to her.

"Hey handsome." She said, as I walked to her.

"You wanna come and sit with me?" I asked looking at my sister as she smiled like an idiot at the both of us.

"Okay." Raelina smiled grabbing my hand then looking at Aaliyah.

"Come on." She said.

"Your going to let me sit with you?" She asked.

"Yah, why wouldn't I?" Raelina said giggling.

"Idk, usually Shawn's girlfriends don't like me."

"Well, I love you and your coming now come on." She said grabbing Aaliyah's hand and walking to our seats.

Raelina sat next to me and next to her sat Aaliyah, and next to Aaliyah Brian, then Ian, then my father at the head of the table, then my mum and other people I didn't know very well on the other side of the table.

My father got up and walked to the stage.

"Hello everyone, today our annual reunion, where we eat lots of food and bring out two sides of the family closer together. I hope today is filled with joy and I hope that you all have a fantastic evening." My father smiled then, saying one last thing, "and if you haven't met Shawn's girlfriend already, she's sitting at the back table next to Aaliyah." I looked at him then blushed and looked at Raelina look down and hide herself behind me, she squeezed my hand.

"Hey it's okay, you might get a couple hugs and maybe a kiss from grandmother, but other than that, not much else will happen." I told her giggling.

"Shawn, I wasn't ready to talk to your whole family." She told me.

"You'll do fine." I told her laughing and kissing the top of her head.