1.1

Raelina's POV

I stood there crying as I heard Shawn.

He yelled at Cameron and grabbed me from his arms throwing him onto the ground.

"Get the fuck away from her!" He yelled.

"Oh but Shawnee boy we had a deal, I get the pretty lady and you nor your family get harmed, remember?" Cameron said looking at me.

The cops arrived and Cameron let go as he ran and he said "Don't think I won't get her Shawn, I will."

He disappeared and Shawn grabbed me as the tears rapidly fell down my cheeks.

"Don't cry, please don't cry." Shawn said as tears feel down his as well. He picked me up and carried me into the bus and sat with me.

The cops came in a couple minutes later and started questioning, I answered there questions and told them what happed.

There were reporters and fans all outside the bus as Shawn greeted them telling them he was sorry and that he had to leave.

He took photos and I heard one scream to him that I was a bitch and that I don't deserve him. He then came in and said "I'm sorry for what they say about you. Just know that I believe none of it is true. And I know that these words mean a lot, but I hope that you'll feel the same way when I say, I love you." He sat next to me and looked me in the eye.

"I love you too Shawn, and I want you to know that no matter what they say out there I will still love you."

He grabbed my hips gently pulling me onto his lap and kissed me. I kissed back and it was sweet and slow at first then it got rough and we ended up in the back doing unholy things to each other, and honestly I could careless if the people outside heard us.