chapter twelve ❧ diagnosis

"color me

outside the lines,

until my shattered heart

is whole."

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

* warning: this chapter contains harsh actions! *

finn and millie had watched a comedy movie and had a good time.

after, finn brought her back home and they talked for a while until he had to leave.

it was now monday morning at school.

millie had pulled sadie aside in the bathroom and told her what happened.

millie's pov:

"that's all. but you can't call the cops or anything please," i tell her.

"what the fuck! report his ass to the cops and come live with me," sadie says and she looks shocked.

"i-i could, but i'm too scared. his first thing to do is kill me if he found out, and i already told finn to keep quiet but i know you will," i honestly reply.

"you already told finn before me? finn?  i'm your best friend why didn't you tell me first," sadie asks with a frown on her face.

"well with finn i didn't have a choice. . . but i am glad i did bec- sadie it doesn't really matter, it's alright i'm sorry," i say, trying to comfort her.

"millie it does matter, the killer of your parents is now basically holding you hostage, abuses you, and has a death threat for you! that's the shit i would tell my best friend first," sadie replies, looking at me with disgust on her face.

"i can't believe you just said that. you think it was easy for me to come out and talk about it?" i ask her, in disbelief.

she was acting like a total bitch right now- i mean maybe i should of told her first but again, i had no choice.

sadie rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"i tried telling you but all you do is suck face with your boyfriend caleb, you're never around as much," i continued. 

it was true, she couldn't even stay dress shopping with me. . .

i had planned to tell her in the car when we were driving back but it didn't matter sense i had to walk home because she left me for caleb.

"suck face!? he's my boyfriend millie what the heck. you could of tried a little harder, it's like you are jealous or something," sadie replied.

"jealous!? you have got to be kidding me. why are you so mad at me over this, now i really don't blame telling finn first. he's being a better friend then you sadie," i spit back.

"i'm done with you, clearly you don't think of me as much of a friend that i do you," and with that sadie walks out of the bathroom.

i rolled my eyes as she left. telling anyone that you're being abused by a guy who killed your parents isn't like a piece of cake. . . 

* at lunch *

"hey millster," noah greeted me as i sat down next to him.

"schnapple," i reply with a laugh.

i could tell sadie was ignoring me as she wasn't bothering to look at me. 

"where's finn?" i ask, noticing he wasn't sitting at the lunch table.