Chapter 1 - Meet us *Coleman*

✌️Coleman's POV✌️

Well, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Charlotte Coleman Grier. Yeah, I know *in girly voice* "OMGS you are related to Nash and Hayes?!" Well, if that's the question then yes, I am. I am their twin. We are triplets. Nash and Hayes are Vine famous. My mom and dad are movie stars. And little Skylynn is a kiddie model.

Nash is the best brother ever! He is the oldest other than Will, but we never see Will because he is always at collage. Nash calls me Coco and I call him Nashhaayy. He is always there for me. But when his friends come over, he locks me in my room and I guess my parents don't care. When his friends leave, he comes in and says he is sorry and says they can't know I'm alive.

Hayes is a good brother, I guess. I never see him so we never really talk. But when we do talk, it is hilarious! He calls me Char-Cole and I call him Haass.

I guess in some ways, I'm the normal one of the family. I don't have haters, stalkers, or people who want to hurt me. But
I also don't have fans, a lot of friends, or fame. I'm just the middle kid who does nothing. But I don't do nothing.

Nobody knows this, but I have a vine. It's filled with 6 second videos of me singing and rapping. I always hide my face. I want people to like me because my voice, not because I'm a Grier. My favorite songs to sing are Classic, Hit that Nae Nae, Buckwild, Paradise, and Strange Clouds. You want to know something funny? Well, my brothers and all the Magcon boys really like my vine and they all have a crush on the other side of me.

Most people, including the Magcon boys, don't know I am even alive, literally. They don't know Nash and Hayes have a twin sister. I chose this life. Even at school I go by a different last name. Only my 3 best friends know my secret. Well, 4 including you.

At school, I am not popular. I play volleyball, tennis, and I run cross country, so I am really fit. I have decent grades. I am the only one in my family that goes to actual school. The 2 good things about school are: 1. No Hayes, Nash, or Magcon boys and 2. I see my 3 best friends everyday!

My three best friends are Baylie, Sarah Campell, and Lauren. They are so awesome! We hang out all the time. They are like the only people in the school that can fangirl about stuff with me.

Baylie is a cheerleader. She is 5"5, dark brown hair, southern accent, hazel eyes, hair to her shoulders, and she is Filipino. She sings, while I rap because we also do collab YouTube videos. She is hilarious. She is obsessed with Magcon, but she understands why we can't meet them. But she is happy because she can talk to Nash. They both like each other, but Nash is too chicken sh*t to do it. Another problem is her ex, Adams. Adams and her brother, Pickett, are friends. So Adams got Pickett to not approve of Nash.

Sarah Campell plays volleyball, basketball, and runs track. She is 5"6, brown hair, tan, southern accent, her eyes are the girl version of Nash's, and she has Hair to her shoulders. She is an awesome singer too. She is literally the funniest person ever. She is the first person to know my secret. She comforts me when Janie and her gang of Betches abuse me. It has gotten really bad. Not bad enough to do self harm or kill myself, but it has been close to self harm. Sarah Campell and Pickett kissed but they really don't know where they are on the relationship scale. They need to get together so they f**k and I become an aunt/godmother.

Lauren plays basketball and soccer. She is 5"5, blonde hair, tanish, southern accent, dark blue eyes, and has long hair. Lauren and I collab together. We both rap and we can both sing so we take turns. She is the last one to know my secret. She was one of my abusers but then she said she was sorry and that they would abuse her to make her do it. They said if she doesn't abuse me, she will be murdered. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. You are prob thinking that we go to a ghetto school, but we go to a private school. She is "dating" Drew. She isn't really dating him, but she is going on some dates with him to get him off her back. He is really a d**khead, but he stalks her, and she was scared. He said that if she went on dates with him, he would stop stalking her. So far, he has kept his promise.

Now, I bet you are wondering who I either like or who I am dating. I like my best guy friend named William. I don't think he likes me back though.

William is really tall. He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He is tan and has a cute southern accent, like me. He is like 4 inches taller than me. He is really smart. He plays football and tennis.

AUTHER's Note

I will try to post at least 2 times every week. I can make no promises but I will try. Comment who you ship everybody with. Please vote. K, bye my little Pümas. Don't forget to swerve.
- Coco💕✌️