Chapter 3 - Good News or Bad News?

✌️Coleman's POV✌️

When I come home from school, my parents are actually home. They are never home. It usually Nash, Hayes, and I taking care of Sky.

Mom says "Kids, we have some good news and some bad news. Which one do you want first?"

I say "I don't know! I don't even know what I want to have for a snack in 5 minutes."

Nash and Hayes say at the same time "Good News."

"The good news is that Nash and Hayes got invited to go to Magcon again and your dad, Sky, and I just got offered some big parts in a movie in Cali. But the bad news is that we can't take Coleman, so boys, you will have to take her to Magcon with you." Mom said.

Then Nash asked Mom if Hayes, Mom, and Nash could have a private talk.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

👉Nash's POV👈

When mom said Coleman had to come with us, all my hope for fun was lost. I pulled Hayes and Mom into the hall to talk.

"What's wrong?" Mom asks.

I reply with "Do you realize what you've done? Nobody knows I have a sister. And if she becomes famous, then she will have to take online school too. Then I will have to see her 24/7/365. She will be a cock blocker."

Mom just replied with "Deal with it. You leave in 2 days."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2 days later

✌️Coleman's POV✌️

We have to be at the airport by 4:00 am! I don't know why Nash booked a flight that early. I have my long hair down with a beanie, I have mascara and baby lips on. I really don't like makeup. I am wearing a MA shirt that my cousin sent to me, yoga pants, and an MA sweatshirt that says " Cross Country, Tennis, and Volleyball. Oh my! On the front. On the back it has my jersey number which is number 13.