Chapter 2 - Meet us *Nash*

👉Nash's POV👈

Before I get into this story, I will tell you about me. Well, actually, you probably already know about me so I will talk about my family. Mom and Dad are movie stars. Hayes and I are vine and YouTube famous. Skylynn is a kiddie model. I'm pretty sure that is everyone.

Oh, wait there is Hayes's and my twin, Coleman. She is such a reject at school it is kinda funny. She is so clingy. I am really surprised that she even has friends. Two out of her three friends are really annoying. But her friend, Baylie, is smoking hot. I am not going to date her though. Maybe we can be friends with benefits.

Hayes is pretty f**king awesome. He is my other twin and we do everything together. Hayes is one of my best friends. The only bad thing about him is that he actually likes Coleman. He is a total ladies man. I am the oldest, then Hayes, then Coleman.

My friends are Cam, Hayes, Matt, Taylor, and Carter. They all go to Magcon with me. They don't know I have a sister. I am embarrassed by her.

I take online school for 2 reasons. Reason 1 - too many fans. If I try to go I will get mobbed. Reason 2 - I don't want to have to see Coleman. I have bad grades but my parents don't care.

Author's Note:

Hey guys. Sorry about the short chapter but I am going to stop posting Meet Us's. I am not going to do a

Hayes Meet Us. I am going to post the actual story now. I may add more of the guys later.

Who's POV should I do next?

- Coco💕😏✌️