2. Charlie's POV

I pulled into the house to see the door wide open. I heard through the door with my gun.
"Bella?" I called, it was silent.
I look around and saw broken furniture and splattered blood. I called for backup. I ran upstairs there was Bloody handprints down the wall and blood in the hallway. Bella's door was on the ground broken. The window was smashed in. The room was completely destroyed and covered in blood.
I let out a sob.
I exit the house and fall to my knees. Police cars pull up, ambulance and a fire truck also pulls up. They investigate as my neighbor's exit their houses.
" Chiefs won there was too much blood loss and it was about an hour old. I'm afraid that if she's not dead then she she will be any moment without help." One of my deputies stated.
I went through another hurt when she needs SOB. They closed off the house with tape. My neighbor's cover their mouth. New Station started recording what happened. Jacob and Billy pulled up. They came to me.
" what happened Charlie?" Ask Billy.
" came home. House destroyed. Too much blood. Bella's body is missing. They announced she lost too much blood to be alive." I said then sobbed again. Billy look like Jacob worried. Jacob had blood red dry eyes from crying.
Oh Bella my sweet Bella is gone in just as the cones moved out of town.