Chapter 5: School

When we arrive our heads turn towards us. I I made myself look like Nancy a little bit. Tom made to look like Erica a little bit. Of course hair stood the Collins by their cars. At once we hop off our motorcycles. We took our helmets off and put them under arms. There was cat calls.We rolled our eyes and flipped them off. We walk to the office and got our schedules. Tom and Nancy had all the same classes. As me and Erica shared the same classes. We put our helmets in our lockers and got a notebook and pen with our slips. When we got to our first class we were to introduce ourselves.
"Girls please introduce yourself."said the language arts teacher.
"Hello my name is Erica Jones my family moved here around I'm 17 and I live with the Montgomary." Erica said with a smile.
" hello my name is Izzy Montgomary. I am 18 year old. I am in the garden of Erica and Tom Jones with my baby sister Nancy. Our parents died in a car crash and since I am was old enough I was given custody." I said looking down Erica gave me a side hug.
"Thank you Erica you can sit Up here. and easy you can sit next to Jasper Hale in the back." Teacher said. I walked in sat down. Jasper look at me interested. We were assigned to work on questions together.
" hello my name is Jasper." He said.
" my name is Izzy my grandma told me about you Jasper Whitlock." I whispered. Jasper froze."
" and who is your grandmother?" Jasper asked.
" Isabel very swollen. I was named after her nickname. She married my grandpa John for years after she was running because Victoria was after her." I said.
I wrote the answer down on the paper.
" Is she still alive?" Jasper asked.
" I don't know. She went missing when my mom was 17. Grandpa got depressed and started drinking. She left home. My mom ran into a guy she got pregnant and you laughter when I was one. And Nancy was a come for months old she raised us when I was 10 and Nancy was nine. Because dad meant our mom and became close friends." I said.
Teacher went by and saw I was finished and collected the paper. The bell rang and me and Erica went to art.  Me and Erica introduced ourselves to the class. It went on like that for rest of the day.