Elex

"Dude, get that out of my fuckin' face. You know I don't do that shit," I said, angrily slapping Mark's hand away, causing him to drop his joint. 

  Trust me, I would smoke that shit all the fucking time if it wasn't for the surprise drug tests the school throws on me all the time. The school knows the kind of kids I hang out with- the trouble makers, the stoners, the "punk" kids. Even though I don't do drugs, I don't try to be "straight edge". I still drink. 

    I've been living with my brother every since our parents died in a car accident along with our little sister who was just three. 

    I could really use a smoke right now. My girlfriend's turned into a real fuckin' bitch lately. I don't know if it's because it's her time of the month or if she was just born a fuckin' bitch. I swear, this girl is getting on my last fucking nerve. I can't take her bullshit. She doesn't get what she wants, she'll start crying and complain about how you don't love her. 

    Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize that buying you some expensive ass dress proves that I love you. 

  Spoiled rich bitch. 

  "Jamie, looks like someone's here for you," Mitchell said, smiling devilish at me. 

    I turned around and saw the rich bitch walking up to us with her friends. What the fuck is she wearin'? Who wears heels to go to the fuckin' train tracks to smoke weed. If she falls and busts her ass, I won't even try to stop myself from laughing. 

    "JamJam!" the rich bitch said, smiling and running up to me. 

    Ugh. I groaned as she said her retarded ass nickname for me. 

    Everyone tried to control their laughter as she said "JamJam". I turned around and glared at them. 

    "What are you doing here, Sarah?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist. 

    "I wanted to see you," she said smiling and wrapping her arms around my neck before kissing me. 

  "Well, you could've just text me, and I would've let you come over to my house or something when I was done here," I said squeezing her. 

  I might not love her, or barely like her, but she's a good fuck. 

  "Done doing what? Screwing another girl?" she asked looking into my eyes, glaring. 

    Are you fucking serious? 

    I don't fucking cheat even if I don't like the girl. And there's no point in cheating. Whenever I want to fuck someone, I can just call Sarah. She puts out no matter what time it is. 

    "Who said that I'm screwing another girl?" I asked, jaw clenched. 

    "A friend," she shrugged. 

    "What friend?" I asked pushing her off me. 

Sarah's mouth opened in shock that I actually pushed her away for once. "A friend. And it's pretty obvious that you're cheating on me. We barely hang out anymore,"

  This bitch. 

  Just because I'm not up your fuckin' ass every second of the day, doesn't mean that we barely hang out anymore. 

    "Whatever, Sarah," I said shrugging, turning away from her and grabbing a beer from the trunk of Mark's car. "I'll talk to you tomorrow,"

    "Looks like you're in deep shit," Allen said once the girls walked away. 

  I shrugged. "Don't give a fuck. That bitch has been pissing me off all the time lately. Fuckin' spoiled rich girls..." I said trailing off and leaning against the back of Mitchell's truck. 

    "Come on, JamJam," Mark said making fun of the nickname Sarah calls me, "just take a hit," 

    Right when I was about to, we heard the siren of cop cars get closer to us. 

    "Fuck! My brother's going to fuckin' kill me!" I yelled, panicking. "Who wants to fuckin' bet that it was Sarah and her friends who called the cops?" 

    "We ain't got time for that shit!" Mark said hopping in his car. 

    Mitchell, Allen, and everyone else have already zoomed out of here. I road with Mark so he was my way out. 

    Right when I was about to hop in his car, he took off. 

  That fuckin' bastard.

  So when the cops showed up, I was the only one here, surrounded by joints and empty beer bottles. 

"How stupid are you?" my brother said walking into the police station, angrily. "You know that you were out of second chances! They told you that last time, but you still continue to hang out with those kids!" 

    "Calm your tits," I said rubbing my head. "You're giving me a headache with all of your screaming," 

    "Jamie!" my brother yelled once again. 

    Does he not speak English? I said his yelling was giving me a headache, but he continues to fuckin' yell. 

  "Andrew!" I yelled sarcastically back to him. 

  "I hope you weren't actually smoking pot 'cause if you were, you're going to fuckin' jail," 

    "La, la, la," I said leaning my head back and closing my eyes. 

    I felt Andrew slap my forehead and I jerked forward. "The fuck was that for?!" 

    "For being an idiot," 

"Well," Andrew said walking towards me. "Your drug test came out negative," 

    I sighed. "Thank God," 

    Even though I wasn't smoking, they were still blowing the smoke in my face. 

  "But they said you can't live with me anymore. Tonight you're going to pack your stuff, and then tomorrow you're going to move in with another family. They've been planning this for a long time now, so they know that it's okay for you to live with them. 

    "Whoa, there!" I said standing up. "There's no way in hell that I'm stayin' with another family!"