Elex: Chapter 3

"Hey, you!" a voice called from my left as I lit a cigarette. 

  I looked up and saw a boy around my age jog up to me. 

    "What?" I asked looking him up and down. 

    Gay. He's defiantly gay. 

  "What are you doing over at this faggot's house?" he asked. 

  "Who's the faggot?" I asked. 

  It's obvious that he's talking about Elex. Elex is the only person in that house who's our age. 

    "That annoying Elex kid," he said his name as if it disgusts him just to say it. 

    "Eh, he seems kind of weird," I shrugged inhaling the poison smoke. 

  "Trust me, he is," 

    "Good to know," I said rolling my eyes. 

    It seems like this guy's the one that's annoying. 

  "Hey, well, I'm Jayden," he said smiling and biting his lip while trailing his hand down my chest until he landed on the waistband of my jeans. 

    I gave Jayden a "what the fuck" look before pushing him away. "What the fuck are you doing?" 

    "Y-you're not gay?" he asked confused. 

  "Hell no!" I almost yelled. "Do I look gay or somethin'?" 

    "Well, I thought you were here with Elex, so I thought you were gay,"Jayden shrugged. 

  "Why would I be here with Elex? Today's the first day I've ever seen him," 

    Wait, wait, wait. Is Elex gay? Am I living with a gay guy? Oh my fucking God. 

    "Is Elex gay?" I asked, a confused expression on my face. 

    "Super gay," Jayden said. 

    Oh God. 

"You guys hella fuckin' suck," I said as I walked into my best friend Reece's garage. 

  Reece has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. He and a few of his other friends decided to start a band. They are god awful. Their lyrics suck, most of them can't play the instrument they have to save their life, and they just fuckin' suck.