Elex: Chapter 2

I can't believe that Andrew's actually making me do this. I don't want to go live with some random family who has a bunch of rules. Fuck Andrew. Just fuckin' fuck him. 

    "Talk to me, Jamie," Andrew said as we drove to the house that I'm suppose to move into. 

    I don't expect to live here for long. I plan on running away soon. I'm not living with a bunch of strangers.

    I continued to ignore Andrew as I turned up the music louder on my iPod. 

    "Jamie!" Andrew said yanking my headphones out of my ears. 

  "Ow! Got damn, Andrew! What the fuck do you want?" I screamed at him. 

"We're here," Andrew said pulling into a driveway of a large house. 

    "Oh, joy," I mumbled grabbing my bag, keeping my headphones in.  

    An old man walked out of the house with an equally as old woman. 

    "Take out your headphones," Andrew mumbled as we walked up to them. 

    I scoffed and yanked them out of my ear. 

    "You must be Jamie," the woman said smiling and hugging me. 

  Who gave her permission to hug me? 

    I just stood there glaring at the house. 

    "He's not in the best mood today," Andrew said smiling at the woman. 

    "Oh, it's okay," the woman said in a cheerful, happy voice. "I know how it is. I have a sixteen year old daughter and a son Jamie's age," 

    The old man walked up next to the woman. 

    "Well, I'm James Clarke and this is my wife Emma Clarke," he said smiling. 

    "Our daughter Sarah should be out here any second now," Emma said. 

    Sarah? Sarah Clarke? Aw, shit. Not her. Why her? Got damn, I'm stuck at my girlfriend- soon to be ex girlfriend- Sarah's house. 

    "And I don't know where our son Elex is," James said. 

    Elex? What kind of name is that? And I didn't know that Sarah had a brother. Maybe he was adopted so she doesn't see him as her real brother. Or maybe she was adopted.

    And they don't even know where there son is. I thought this was suppose to be a perfect family.

  "Well, I guess we should show you around the house now," Emma said grabbing my hand. 

    Why's this bitch holding my hand? I'm not a fuckin' baby. 

    Andrew must've seen the disgusted face I made. "Jamie," he said annoyed by me. 

  "And here's your room," Emma said at the end of the tour, opening the door to the last room upstairs. 

    Oh dear God. The rooms pink. Fuckin' pink! They think that I'm actually going to sleep in this room?

    "I know it's, um, pink, but you can change the color later on if you want. It was suppose to be Sarah's room, but she changed her mind to the room she has now," 

    Probably cause it wasn't big enough for her. I'm surprised that she didn't get them to give her their room. 

    "Well, I should leave you to get comfortable in your new room. Just make yourself at home," she said before walking away. 

    There is no comfortable in this room. It's pink! 

    A few seconds after she walked down the stairs, a guy walked up with a tear stained face, sobbing. I stared at him with a confused expression. The boy looked up at me, and then ran into his room, which is right by mine, and slamming the door.