Dollar Store Dilemmas

'Why'

*kick*

'Can't'

*kick*

'I'

*kick*

'Find'

*kick*

'A'

*kick*

'Job!'

*kick*

I groaned loudly tilting my head up in pain.Right now I am whining and complaining to my trusty bunny pillow pet that my brother got me and nursing a probably bruised big toe.

I really don't understand how me, a beautiful *lie*, outgoing *lie* sociable. *cough* OK. Now I'm sinning. I just don't understand how I'm this jobless.

If you can't already tell.

I

HAVE

No

FRIENDS

None. Absolutely positively none.

It's frankly, quite sad. Being the former nerd of the school has major cons and this seems to be the most pitiful of them all. Even my little sister was more popular than me.Ugh. And let's avoid the topic of my overprotective parents. Believe it or not, I got my first touchscreen phone the last day of my junior year in college.

Unbe freaking lievable I know!

I chuckle lowly at how much my endless studying had paid off. *cough* *cough* not one bit *cough* cough*

I sighed as I continued to stroke my bunny's fake fur throughout my thinking. It's getting colder out and I'm getting hungry. I rolled lazily to the left side of my bed and grabbed my phone checking the time.

I moaned out depressingly. It's 11 o'clock and I have nothing in my kitchen to eat . I don't even have to check, for the last week or so I've been binge-watching on Netflix and only God knows where all that food goes.

I stood up and glanced at my mirror my old two day twist out staring at me. I am way too lazy to do my hair every day so I put it up in a pineapple on top my head. I didn't even bother laying my edges and tied a bandanna around my huge forehead.

I went to my bathroom and washed my face not bothering with the little blemishes that I usually try to hide

I went to my bathroom and washed my face not bothering with the little blemishes that I usually try to hide. I mean it's 11 o'clock I doubt I'll see anyone of importance.

I lifted up my arms to see if I smelt bad and sighed in relief.

'I'll take a bath when I come back'

I pulled over a black hoodie and paired it with some yoga pants and fluffy Nike slides. It's cold out and these will have to do.

 It's cold out and these will have to do