Perfect/Captured

I can finally go swimming so Jake is taking me. "Ready Lena-Bear?" Jake asked knocking on my door.

"Yeah." I said pulling the tank-top over my bikini top. I am getting in with shorts and a tank with a swimsuit under. I'm not a show-er.

"Babe what are you wearing?" He asked. "A swimsuit?" "Not a dress over so you can just take it off?" He asked.

"I'm not taking this stuff off." I said. "Okay." He smiled. He grabbed my bag and we left.

*  *  *

I stood in the water stupidly while Jake was swimming over to the other side. "Coming Lena?" He asked. I shook my head. He came back.

"Why not?" "I can't swim." I mumbled. "Let me teach you." "Hell no! I'm scared okay can't we just stay here?" I asked.

"Okay. We can have fun here." He said going underwater. Huh? He put his head between my legs and stood up. I screamed. He laughed and made us fall backwards.

I screamed and stood up. "Jake!" I yelled. He laughed and flipped his hair. He picked me up in his arms and kissed my cheek. I laughed and dunked him under. He stood up and pushed me backwards into the water.

"You ass!" I squealed. He laughed. "Ready to go its been 2 hours?" He asked. I nodded. We got out and got in his car.

~

"My dad's not home yet. Wanna come in?" I asked.

He shrugged and grabbed out stuff. "I'm going to take a shower so yeah." I said going into my bathroom. I quickly washed by hair and jumped out.

After I threw on my undergarnments I realized my horrid tan lines. I had on short and a tank-top! That's what I look like!

I walked in front of my full length mirror and looked at my tan and not tan parts. There was a knock at my door. "Babe?" Jake said coming in. "Sorry um," He said turning around.

"Its okay." I mumbled gulmly. "Why sad?" He asked. "I have retarted tan lines." I mumbled. I didn't even care I was in gray undergarnments in front of Jake. I was mordified enough.

He came up from behind me and placed his hands on my waist. "You look beautiful." He whispered. I put my head down and laughed a bit.

Then the door swung open to a texting Alina. I rushed behind Jake. She smiled evily. "What's up Lena? Sorry was I interupting? I'll let you two get back to that." She winked walking out.

Once she did I threw on a dress and Jake kissed me before jumping out the window.

I grabbed a book at the same moment my dad burst in. I tried to look like I was reading while I was totally trying to control my breathing.

"Where is he?! Now Alena!" Dad yelled. "Who?" "McCall!" He yelled.

"Home maybe? I don't know?" I said looking uninterested. He started looking everywhere. I just sat there innocently. Ah werewolf abilities are great.

"He's got to be here!" Alina whined. "Do you see him?!" My dad yelled at her. She winced and pouted. I smiled and went back to 'reading'.

"Where is he?!" She yelled at me, flinging  my book across the room. "I'm not his stalker." I crossed my arms.

"You two were just there and you were in underwear and he- but-" She pouted. My dad raised an eyebrow.

"You know Alina, there's a Psychiatric Clinic here." I smiled.

"I'll consider that.'' My dad said pulling Alina out of my room.

Ding!

Jake: Clear?

You: Crystal.

A minute later he jumped through the window. His hair was wet and he looked adorable. But he looked different.

His blue eyes were a tad lighter and his hair was just a bit longer. "Why are you staring Alena?" He asked smirking. I cocked my head. He rarley calls me Alena. Babe or Lena-Bear I'm used to but...

"Come on I want to take you somewhere." He said holding out a hand. I took it and he helped me onto the roof. His touch didn't have that tingly feeling like usual. What?

He picked me up bridal style and jumped off my roof. He started running into the woods. "Where are we going?" I asked. He ignored me. Then he stopped in front of a giant cave.

He pushed me against a tree and kissed me. Roughly. Too rough for both of our tastes.

"Let her go." A voice that sounded exactly like Jake's. I pulled away. A guy who looked exactly like Jake but with gold eyes appeared. But he had chains on.

"What the-?" I asked. Two Jake's?

"He's my twin Alena don't listen to him. He's evil. Tried to break us apart." The one that just kissed me said.

"No! He's lying its backwards babe!" The other Jake in chains said.

How do I tell the difference..? Oh!

"You first," I turned to the Jake that just kissed me. "How many times have we slept together?" "3." He winked.

I went to the chained Jake. "Never." He answered. I turned back to the Jake that kissed me. I smiled and slapped him. "What the hell are you!? Who are you?!" I screamed. Jake smirked while his twin sighed. "Eliott nice to meet you. Anyways I kinda already told you why I was here so dad!" He called.

Before I knew it I was being chained up with Jake. "What's going on?" I asked Jake. "They want you. They want me in the pack and you dead." "What?!" I screamed.

"I won't let them hurt you." He assured. Elliot laughed. "Shut up!" I yelled. He changed into a wolf quickly. His eyes were light blue though.

"Ah so this is the famous Alena." A man came and stepped in front of me.

"Who are you?"

"Me? Why I'm the famous Anderson Pain." He smiled.

Oh shit...

Jake

"Forget about it." I growled. "You're in my pack son." He cocked.

"Just because you helped create me doesn't mean I'm your son." "Hmm, well anyway prepare to be angry. She's dead." he said whispering the last sentence. "No!" I yelled.

Elliot unchained Lena and grabbed her forcefully. "Wanna make out again babe?" He winked.

Alena kneed him. He feel to his knees. "Bitch! Can I be the one to kill her?!" Elliot said gripping her harder. "No. I'll do it. In front of Jake. He needs to watch Alena suffer." Anderson said.

I saw Bridget from behind a tree. She winked at me and disappeared. God please let Alena get out of here safely!

Next thing I knew Bridget bit Anderson. He dropped to his knees and went unconscious. A vampite bite to a werewolf is just like being put in a coma.

Elliot panicked. He let go of Alena and ran. Only to still be bit. Dumbass.

Bridget ripped off my chains. "Thank you." I thanked her. "Hey I don't like you I love Alena." Bridget said turning to hug Alena.

"Thank you so so so much!" Alena said squeezing Bridget. "I owe you." I told Bridget.

She linked her arm with Alena's and smiled. "You can take us shopping then." She smiled and skipped off with my girlfriend.

I chuckled and followed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short I guess? Sorry I'll make the next one better. Maybe action packed? Idk yet lets find out?

VOTE

COMMENT(:

Love you babes(;