AGUSTD

pt.2

Yoongi's POV

I was in the middle of an important business deal when I kept getting calls from y/n. 'What does she want?' I wondered. I kept on with the deal because I've been trying to get more territory to ensure y/n and the baby would be safe.

After the meeting I called y/n back but she didn't pick up. After several times I start to get nervous her phone is always on her and she aways answers on the first ring. I call my brother since he was supposed to be with her the whole time I was gone.

"여보세요 (hello.)"  He answered nervously. "대체 뭐야? (What the hell is going on?)" I asked."그것의 지민. (It's Jimin.)" He said. "그가 뭘 한거야!? (What the fuck did he do!?) I yelled into the phone. "그가 의지 한 용인. (Yoongi he took her.)" He said quickly. I felt like my life flashed before my eyes. "너 거기 있어야 해. 너 대체 어디 있었 니!?(You're supposed to be there. Where the hell were you!?)" I yelled into the phone. "나는 창고에 있었어. (I was at the warehouse.)" He said back. I just hung up. My whole life is gone and I'm going to do anything in my power to get her and the babies back.

As I was entering my car I got a call from an unknown number. "Hello." I answered harshly. "Now now D is that a nice way to talk to the person who has you wife and children's life in their hands?" Jimin answered." Put Y/N on the phone now." I demanded. "I'm calling the shots now D I've been waiting a long time to get revenge and now it's finally happening." He responded. "You get 1 minute and that's it." He added on. "Hello." Y/N answered. "Baby I'm going to get you out of there as soon as possible don't worry stay strong." I say frantically. "Please hurry Yoongi I'm scared for the babies." She said crying into the phone. "Just hang on baby." I said and then the line disconnects. I cry out screaming at the top of my lungs. "PARK JIMIN I WILL KILL YOU!!"

 "PARK JIMIN I WILL KILL YOU!!"

YOUR POV

I started crying as soon as I heard Yoongi's voice. I'm so scared for my babies. The last ultrasound the doctor told me there were some complications with them and that I should rest the last few weeks. Yoongi made sure I was always with someone if he wasn't there just in case they decided to come early. I was due in about 4 weeks, but with the situation I have a feeling they will be here sooner.

"You better hope D comes in time before I kill all of you." He chuckled darkly pointing to me then my belly. "If you think you can get away with this you're wrong he'll kill you." I yelled. "Shut up bitch." He yelled smacking me in the face. The bitter taste of blood filled my mouth. "Gaurd take her and teach her who's boss." He yelled glaring at me before  walking out of the room.

His goons came up one by one smirking

His goons came up one by one smirking. "We'll go easy on you." One of them said sarcastically. Out of no where I felt a punch to my face. My arms protectively wrapped around my belly. They punched and kicked me repeatedly my arms never leaving my belly. My body started to feel weak. I felt my babies moving around kicking every once in awhile. 'I have to  hold on for my them.' I thought. My eyes started to close slowly. I was succumbed into darkness seconds later.  'I hope this ends soon.'

FINALLY PT.2 IS OUT!!!! I have  alot of ideas and I'm still taking requests.

ENJOY 🎉

-tAY💜