Untitled Part 22: EPILOGUE

The people were so astonished when they realised that they had been so wrong. SO WRONG in their holy judgement.

Some came and apologised and had the decency to be embarrased.

Alas the same can't be said for others. They had such mighty sticks up their asses that they were haughty enough to think that I had been the source of their misjudgement and I was the correction too. Such disgusting lives should truly have no place here, but if they were to vanish- we would lose all forms of entertainment so it's best they be here.

Afterall, whats a hero if no villain is there to pound his bulky muscles on?

Now people were scared to call me goofball and had reverted to calling me by my given name. It had been so long though. I don't recall turning my head or nodding my head to this name at all. Perhaps if my friend would be next to me, he would knock some sense into me. It's then I truly pause to mourn for him. With the whirwind of solving the case and getting justice for this worthy person, it had completely escaped my mind that I would also miss him no matter if I found his killer or not.

That's why the crowd went back to addressing me as goofball.But they had a air of weariness about them- as though they finally finally realised I could be a human too- human with raw grief and anger and joy and all the pathetic names you give to the outwardly reaction of our body to the various chemicals produced by our frail body.

Whats next?

Well it is a bit early, but I'd like to have a cup of tea with a bit of snotty good for nothing goofball by my side if only for wishful thinking.

OH! what am I saying- after all I am the goofball now. It's best to carry forward illusions and keep my only friend alive- through his legacy of goofness!

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is so pointless.

If you thought this was the end and

were celebrating- the joke's on you! Obviously there's more to find out. I'm just rearranging the order.. read the title correctly for my sake!

Were sad- welllll now I feel like really stopping here cuz ... I'm a sadist?? >>Hahahahahaha

were angry- suck my non existing boobs

were ?- same here

fuck off :)

loving elf,

have a horrid day!