Chapter 2: The Deal

He doesn't know how long they were stuck together.
"3 months..." she respond. "We've been this way for 3 months."
Damnit!! He forgot she can read his mind!! It was getting on his nerves!!
"You think I want to? You can read mine, too." She replied, slowly and carefully.
"I KNOW!!!" He screamed, wanting so bad to kill her, right then and there. But knows that he can't.
Another moment of silence. She just sat on top of the rock, humming a small, barely audible tune. While he thought back about that night, the night when his family were killed by Sub-Zero.
He does this often, so as to never forget, Since Scorpion discovered that the longer time he stayed here, more of his memories fade away.
"Hey..." the girl he dubbed Nōnēmu, spoke again.
"Can you please stop with those visions? It won't changed what have happened..." For some reason, this time, he did not argue back, because...of their deal. In exchange for his memories, he would get a glimps of hers. She saw whatever he has left, and he saw her last memories before coming here. It was more vauge, than his. But he can puzzled the pieces together: Something happened to her family and she was shot in the process.
That was the only similarity the had.
For now, they are at an impass....