Chapter 12

~AoMiNe POV~

 What the hell is up with me? Why did i just, back off from the argument like that? I swear, i was so angry i was about to burst, but when i saw her i....Did i do that uncontiosly in order to create a propability of doing something with her in the future?! Sasouga Ore-sama! But i have to admit she is kind of intresting. 

~EnD Of AoMiNe PoV~

-Aomine-kun, could you stop with this grin of yours? It's a little creepy. And more imortantly could you get off of me? I asked as politely as i could in this kind of occasion.

-And, would you be so kind as to get off of me now? I added having a smile which could make it obvious that i was irritated.

-Hold it. Who are you to order ME around?? Because i let you off before doesn't mean i am going to do it all the time. Aomine-kun said furiously.

-Or is it that you are not into this kind of position? If that is so, don't worry i have plenty others to show you. He said having a huge smirk on his face.

-What are you, a perverted old geezer or something? I asked having my face turn red from the anger.

-Shut up! You stupid queen of A cups! He intantly answered.

-Stupid queen of A cups? Have you ever look you ugly mag in the mirror, insolent idiot? I asked unable to contain my anger anymore. Then he held my hands tighter once more.

-I have always liked girls with attitude. You should be thankful that am interested in you.

After that he pulled his face closer to mine. The way his fiercely enchanting dark blue eyes were looking all over me was inexplainable. Although he didn't speak, his overconfident gaze, and dangerous smirk was like saying " Be mine", moving his face closer and closer to mine, almost closing the gap between our mouths. Fortunatelly, a girl' appearence, that seemed our age prevented Aomine-kun from gong any further. She had long pink straight hair, and eyes of the same unique colour.

-Aomine-kun... What exactely do you think you are doing? She said having a dark aura around her.

-Whatever i feel like. He answered like he wasn't don't anything out of the ordinary.

-The other people are looking at you strangely. She said in a low in tone.

-Taskete koudasai! Onegai! I said to the girl which seemed very familiar with Aomine-kun, not wasting any time.

-Aomine-kun let her go. She said in manner which reminded me of a mother scolding her child after it had done something inappropriate.

- Tchh. Well whatever, wasn't in the mood to do much anyways. He said finally getting off of me.

"Not much?!??! How far does this guy want to go?" I thought.

-Hentai! I shouted exetremely mad.

-I am really sorry! He is always like that! The pink haired girl said apologizing for Aomine-kun's behaviour.

-You mean that he is like that to every female who is fortunate enough to pass by him? I asked extremely surprised.

-Well kind of like that... She said in a downhearted manner.

-It's ok you don't need to apologize for him. I said looking at Aomine's direction laughing at Aomine-kun, looking down on him.

-What's up with that look? Aomine-kun said annoyed.

-By the way my name is Shiro Hyuga! I said with my usual big smile, neglecting to pay attention to Aomine-kun's previous words.

-And I am Satsuki Momoi! She said politely.