chapter 14

Then, i opened the door and entered the house. The first thing my eyes gazed upon was a teenage guy who was sitting on my house's sofa. He was a guy unusually tall for his age, with remarkable semi long purple hair and striking eyes, eyes which promted the gentle colour of my favourite flouwer, violet. He was none other than my childhood friend Murasakibara Atsushi or Mura-chan, as i liked to call him. I hadn't seen him since he moved out of our neighboorhood, as his parents had found another job which was further away. His uncommon height was a characteristic which i found cute since we were little. People may think that it's not the case but i can't help but being me. After we met each each other, we imidiately became insepreble. To me he was my precious childhood friend and something more.

"From now on, i will always follow Oha asa's predictions!" I thought having an ecstatic smile on my face.

-Mura-chan! I missed you so much!! I said running over to his direction hugging him with all my might, leaving Kuro at the closest table first.

-Shirocchin you took too looong . Mura-chan said putting his arms around me as well.

-Bake the cookies you used to when we were little. He added.

-You still have a sweet tooth i see. I said after listening to his words and taking a better look at the pile of candy wrapers which were surounding him.

-Wait, you miss my coockies more than me?! Hidoi Mura-chan! I added while pouting.

-Shirocchin, there is a scary guy with glasses who has been sitting in that corner and looking at us the whole time. He said pointing at Hyuga-chan who seriously was hiding behind the corner watching us from afar, ignoring my last question.

-I was getting ready when i heard the doorbell rung. Then i went to the door and opened it to check who it was, but when i opened it that huge giant forced his way through ignoring me! He yelled.

-Ehhh? You were the one that opened the door? I don't remember. He said forgetfully something that caused Huyga to give him a nasty look.

-Hora, he is making that scary look again. Shirocchi tasketee. Mura-chan while hugging me more tightly, which made me blush a little.

-You know it-it's kinda your fault. I said knowing that he wasn't scared and that he was just playing the part.

-I demand an explanation Shi-chan! Who is that giant frick Huyga-chan begged.

-Look who is talking. Mura-chan said having been provoked from Hyuga-chan's words.

-Well, Mura-chan childhood friend, who i have known since elementary school. I said interrupting the both of them.

-Elementary school? Then how come i never met him?

-Truth is that i begged mum and dad not to tell you about him and when he came over they would usually take elsewhere. I mean, if you knew you would always get in our way.

-Get in what way?! What were you doing? I thought that i had protected you the whole time, yet now 

-Nene, who is this annoying person Shicchin?

-This guy just pisses me off. Hyuga-chan mumbled.

-He is my brother! You hadn't had the chance to meet him so far, that's why you don't know him! I explained.

-Hyuga-chan, i think you said you were going somewhere, is that true? I asked

-I was going to go to Izuki's house, but that's something that in not going to happen now. He said with a frightning smile.