Chapter 13

After walking for about five minutes, we reached our destination. We couldn't help it, but notice it's strange name as it was called "Unicorn Paradise <3"

-It can't be! Why are these dumb creatures keep hunting me even though i am just out, having some fun!!! Damn it!!! Subaru-kun said punching the arcade's wall as hard as he could, he said infuriated.

-Oi, are you okay, your acting like an eccentic dumb ass. Kagami-kun asked curiously.

-He is not acting like one, HE IS one.  Yukino-chan said.

-Right on the mark. Kagami-kun said as he beckoned.

-Come on! It's just an arcade! I know the name is way too random, but why react lie that? I asked with the same curiosity as Kagami-kun.

-Promise me that you won't laugh first. He said with hesitation.

-Yeah, yeah just spit it out already! Yukino-chan said impatiently.

-Well, i have two little sisters. Both of them are elementary schoolers so it's natural for them...

-What is natural for them? Kagami-kun asked.

-Their love for unicorns is! But sometimes it is so extreme that i can't hanle it! They are my little sisters and i love them, but i don't want to play the unicorn, having them "dacorate" me like one, making me give them rides anymore!!! Subaru-kun desperatelly said.

-HAHAHHAHA! I can certainly imagine Subaru having a unicorn like appearence! It's just SOO hilarious!!!So this is the dark present of our little Subaru. Yukino-chan said having the time of her life, teasing Subaru-chan as much as she could. 

-Shut up already! Subaru-kun said furiously.

-Come on, you don't even have to think of the career that you want to follow in the future! You can just be in the "My little pony" show! The people in charge of the show will surely recognise your natural talent along with your developing potential, something that will make them realise that you should be the main character.  You will be famous all over the world and on top of that you will be rich too! Honestly i envy you so much! She said while laughing so much that even tears were coming out of her eyes.

-S-Subaru-kun sorry! I just can't stop!! I said laughing along with Kagami-kun and Yukino-chan.

-Subaru, i will come visit your house sometime soon. Kagami-kun said having a red face which was caused from laughing so much.

-YOU GUYS!!! SHUT UP!!! Subaru-kun said, looking us lividly.

-Kagami-kun, could you count me in too? Tetsuya-kun said, having an unusual yet beautiful, light smile in his face.

-Seriously, even YOU Kuroko????? Subaru-kun said having been cought completely off guard by Tetsuya-kun's reaction.

-I think that we should enter the arcade. People are staring. Tetsuya-kun said, puting on the usual, emotionless but gentle facade of his.

-Yeah, you are right. Subaru-kun said calming down a little bit, looking around us in order to check Tetsuya-kun's statement.

-Come on! How long do you plan on staying outside! Let's enter! I said as i couldn't hold my excitement anymore.

-Don't take this the wrong way, but you kind of remind me of my little sisters. Subaru-kun said laughing.

-Hey!!! I am not that childish!!! Besides, it's still better than being called a grandpa! I said lightly hitting him, something that wasn't effective as he continued laughing.

-I think that this this side of you is cute. Tetsuya-kun said bluntly.

-Aringatou, Tetsuya-kun! I said having a little flushed cheeks, and a stunning smile.