FREAK!

Lily and petunia Evans were sitting in the park making daisy chains. lily found a dead flower,placed it in her hand and watched it grow. Her sister watched her with a mix of amazement and fear in her eyes. she had seen lily do things like this before, but not on this scale. "FREAK!" She screamed. "You're a freak lily! I'm telling mummy!"

Suddenly, a boy (about lily's age) stumbled out from behind a bush. He had long greasy hair, as dark as the  night sky. He looked as though he was wearing his grandmother's blouse, an old, tattered, black cardigan and a pair of oversized grey trousers (probably his father's).

Petunia screamed and ran as far away as she could from the strange boy. But lily stayed, although she looked scared, she stared deep into the black hole like eyes of the stranger and didn't break away for at least five seconds, the boy smiled and introduced himself...

*******SNAPE'S P.O.V******

"I'm Severus Snape" I said

"I knew it! You live down spinners end!" Lily's sister shouted at me and narrowed her eyes." You were spying, weren't you?"

"Tuney!" Lily folded her arms and furrowed her brow "Why do you always expect the worst of people?!"

"Actually I was spying. But not on you petuny or whatever your name is." I said with a smirk " I was spying on you, lily..."

At this Lilly ran down the path, her fiery red hair flowing behind her, and hid behind her sister. I slowly walked away, feeling sad because I'd just made a fool of myself in front of the most beautiful girl in the entire wizarding world AND her sister!