The Dance:Part 1

3rd POV

As Yume finishes another row of hangers filled with dresses of different colors, she let's out a frustrated sigh.

"Why's it so hard looking for a damn dress!" She shouts.

"Onee-Chan! Shush!"
Brec hushes her twin.

Yume stomps her feet. Obviously annoyed.
"It's just that we've been here for 2 hours and I still haven't found anything!
"Laura-Chan! Have you found something?!"

"Actually I already picked my dress awhile ago."
"Eh! Then why didn't you tell me! At least tell me what it looks like!"
"It's blue. That all I'm saying."

Yume pouts.

"Oh!"
Ako shouts. Her teal eyes gleaming.

"How does this look?!"
She pulls out a light yellow dress that has no sleeves. A bow tied around the waist with multiple layers flowing out.

Yume's eyes widen at just how much it seams to fit Ako in her eyes.

"It's beautiful Ako-Chan!""Go try it on!"Brec pushed the red head into the changing room

"Go try it on!"
Brec pushed the red head into the changing room. When she steps out all the teenage girls stare at her. Brec nods with a satisfied smile on her face.

"I think if we do your hair a certain way it'll fit the dress perfectly. What do you think Ako-San?"
Brec says.

"I think it's perfect!"

And thus the girls continued to search. Mahiru found a dress that she absolutely adored. Though Brec thought it was a bit inappropriate. It was beautiful in Mahiru's eyes.

(Just pretend the straps are a bit thinker so they don't reveal as much)

"I'm only saying that it's inappropriate cuz your chest is so big and...."
"I didn't ask for my chest to be this way Brec-San!"

The girls laugh while Mahiru is left blushing, a pout on her face.

Brec ended up choosing a white dress.
A strapless dress that was semi tight around her waist. Luckly her bump wasn't that big. Only about a centimeter or so. It has multiple layers slightly flowing out.

Yume sighs as she see's all her friends and sister finding their dresses

"I'm sorry I'm holding y'all up. I just can't find anything."

That is until as she pushes another hanger out of the way, a light pink color catches her eye. There, she see's a dress that's sleeveless. It tightens around the waist and a bit but flows out. It has some type of flower pattern on it.

Yume's eyes glisten as she stares at the dress

Yume's eyes glisten as she stares at the dress. Brec pops from the side and takes the hanger that is holding the dress and lightly shoves it into Yume's hands.

"Try it. I'll pay."

The biggest smile ever spreads across Yume's face as she grabs the dress and races foreward to the changing room.

Brec finishes Ako's last loose pigtail. Even though Brec isn't all that girly, she loves to do hair... Scratch that. She ADORES doing hair.

"Done!"

She places her hands on her hips and turns to Mahiru.
"Your turn Mahiru-San."
Mahiru nods and walks over and sits in front of Brec.

While this is happening, Yume stares at the ring her mother gave her on her 13th birthday. Thinking about weithet or not if she should wear it. In the end she grabs it and softly slides it onto her finger.

Yume walks out with her hair twisted into a half braid half ponytail. She smooths her dress a bit and places a small strand hair behind her ear. She smiles as she see's everyone else smiling at her.

"Ready?"
"Ready." They all reply.

"Ladies and gentleman, may I intoduce you to Otonokizaka's next generation!"