Dragon's in the Black of Night (Natsu x Reader)

“So this is what we get for not following the path like I told you Sekai.” the red small flying cat teased.
            “You know what, be quiet. We’re not lost, were just umm, off track, that’s all!” I said looking at the cat flying around my head as we walked through a dense forest as it was nearing night.
            “Sekai is mean to Izan.” The red exceed pouted landing on my head, which of course messed up my messy hair even more. My electrifying blonde hair was already a pain in the ass to get untangled and straitened without Izan sitting on it.
            “Hey do something useful and fly above these trees and see if there is a town nearby. We need some food and money if possible.” I told Izan as I picked him up off my head and tossing him into the air. He flew up into the air and came back down with a smug look on his face “Well?” I asked.
            “There is a town in that direction!” the red exceed said pointing in the direction we were already traveling. I started to sprint in that direction dodging branches and trees left and right. I finally reached a dirt road traveling down into a beautiful city lighting up the area around the outside of the town. As I walked down into the city I saw a sign that read ‘Magnolia’. I thought to myself ‘where have I heard that name before?’ My thoughts were cut short by an explosion coming from inside town.
            “Hey, Izan! Fly me to that explosion now!” I yelled leaping into the air as the small exceed latched onto my shirt flying me through the city at a high speed. We sped over the city and when I looked down it looked as if none of the people were startled about the giant explosion that had just occurred. When I got to the explosion I was in front of a large building with a wooden sign hanging down from it read ‘Fairy Tail’. Nothing was burning anymore it looked as if nothing had happened. I walked up the to the building and opened the large doors to see a table flying at my face, I immediately took action and cut in half with an electric shock wave from my hand. It looked as if everyone in the room was fighting. Over to the left side sat a girl with blonde hair with what looked like another Exceed. I began to walk over there but before I could, another table hit me in the back of the head and everything went black. The last thing I saw before getting hit was a boy with rosy pink hair running over towards me.