.:Chapter Four:.

“Hey! Hey Sekai, I have a question!” The pink haired boy yelled running over to me and everyone else over at the table. “Hey you guys wanna go on a job? It’s for 6,900,000 jewel.” Lucy shot up grabbing Natsu by the collar.

            “6,900,000 JEWEL, that’s enough to pay for almost 5 months! Let’s go go go go go!” She squealed in excitement. I took the flyer and began to read it. ‘Monster on rampage in the town of Kasai, it is very dangerous.’ I looked at the pink haired mage and looked back at the job request.

            “Sure, sounds exciting!” I said excited beyond comprehension. I stood up immediately dashed out towards the door.

            “Sekai, do you even know where the town is?” Gray called before I ran out the door. I stopped and turned around. I nodded my head to signify I had no clue where the town was.

            “I do though.” The scarlet haired mage said confidently. Natsu took the flyer up to Master Makarov to get the clearance to take the job offer. He came back with a big grin on his face,

            “Let’s go now!” the pink haired mage said jolting with energy. I put my hand on him and sent an electric shock through his body making his hair stand up on end. “Not cool Sekai!” he pouted like a baby. We all laughed and then Erza stopped laughing and said

            “Let’s meet at the train station in 1 hour, it’s a long ride there.” I began to feel sick, I HATED riding trains and any form of moving vehicles except when Izan flew me around. I got all jittery at the thought of sitting on a train for several hours. Before I could object to this Lucy grabbed my hand and dragged me towards her apartment, again. When we reached her apartment complex she turned around and looked as if she was examining my thoughts somehow.   She unlocked the door and dragged me up the stairs with Izan following close behind.

            “Sekai, take whatever you want clothing wise!” she said excitedly. I just walked over to where the clothes I had shown up to Fairy Tail in. I went into the other room and quickly changed. By the time Lucy had finished packing her bags and hour had passed and we rushed out the door. Lucy had quite a lot of luggage for just a few days, but I had no clue what a lot of luggage looked like until we reached the train station. I saw Erza with a large wheelie cart with what looked like a mountain of luggage bags. I gawked wondering what the hell she was keeping in those bags. I walked over to them and looked at the train in despair.

            “How long is the ride to this town?” I questioned in hopes it might be about an hour at most.       

            “It’s going to take about 3 hours” Erza said studying my emotions and trying to read me like a book. Natsu and I both groaned in unison and once again we looked at each other. A little surprised that neither of us wanted to ride the train.

            “All aboard to Kasai!” the train attendant yelled. We all boarded the train and right before we left the train station I looked around the train and out into the station and noticed something very, very odd. Nobody was there. Before I could even say anything to anyone else the train lurched forward and began to go on its way to Kasai. This is the part where I get really bad motion sickness. I hobbled over sideways towards the window. My head smashed against the window and I blacked out the last thing that I heard was

            “Sekai, Sekai, are you okay?”

The next time I awoke, we were outside and I was lying on the ground with Lucy, Erza, Gray, Natsu, Happy and Izan surrounding me. My eyes shuddered open slowly open and as soon as I saw them all around in my face, I hastily sat up and hit my head on Natsu’s. I yelped in pain as I stood up. I glanced around and noticed I was no longer on the train, I was at a train station surrounded by a large forest and off in the distance I saw a large volcano. We were in the small town of Kasai. I looked at Lucy was squabbling pointing at my shirt while Natsu and Gray were having a nose bleed. My shirt gotten a little too low, it must have been when I sat up and the back of my shirt had gotten caught on the ground. I blushed, my face becoming red as a tomato as I quickly pulled my shirt up. I looked over at Izan and Happy whom were laughing at me.

            ‘Man that was pretty embarrassing,’ I thought tom myself. I looked at Natsu and Gray grabbed them by the neck and threw them across the station. Lucy and Erza both began to laugh.

            “Okay, enough goofing around,” Erza said blankly “let’s get going.” she grabbed her trolley of luggage and began walking  towards the other side of the train station. I walked over to Natsu and Gray and picked them up by the ear and began to drag them, following Erza. The two idiots were yelping in pain. I ignored their  cries for mercy, continuing on towards the town behind Erza. We walked in the general direction towards the small town near the basin of the volcano. I looked at the town, there was nobody in sight which completely bothered me. I looked at back to make sure that Lucy and the two morons were still following Erza and I, and as soon as my head completely around, they were gone. I freaked out and spun around

        "Erza, Natsu, Gray, Happy and Lucy are all go-" I was cut short and saw that she was gone as well. Now I was a bit scared 'Sekai, calm down, your going to be fine, your a big girl, I'm sure their fine' I thought to myself. I snapped out of my trance when I heard a screech in the distance. I sprinted towards the screech it was inside the town, but when I reached the area, there was nothing there. Now this was getting weird. 

        "Well, well, well looks like a tasty wizard has fallen once again for the trap." A voice said from behind me. I spun around and saw a large black and red demon looking creature.

        "What did you do with my friends!" I yelled at the satanic creature. He laughed

        "That is none of your concern, you should be concerned for your own safety now." it replied staring intently into my eyes, it felt as if he was looking into my soul. I was speechless and frozen, I couldn't move.