Commisions Sheet!!

Alright y'all I am officially opening up commisions as of now on my character art. I have some rules but not many. The prices per piece will also be in this sheet.

Rules:
× Only one commisons will be taken each week.

×Commisions are first come first serve. If you want it ya gotta be first.

×All payments will be done through PayPal. Half the cost piece will have to be paid up front and the rest before I send you the finished product.

×All pieces will be sent via your mailing address since I use traditional media.

×All commison information will be sent via my email and your email. And I will keep you updated on the progress of the work ever two days or so.
Pose #1

Thear are just very rough sketches of the poses and will be much better in final draft

Pose #2

Pose #3 This pose can not be shown on here for the fact of the XX rating on it

Pose #3
This pose can not be shown on here for the fact of the XX rating on it. If you would like this postion more info will be in private message or via email.

Prices:
$5-Full sketch of pre-choose piece from pieces above. Shading included.

$10-Inked and shaded copy. (Choice of pen or pencil shading)

$15-Full color, inked, and shaded copy.

$22- Full color, inked, shaded, background, and bordered.

$2.50- Background can be added to any one of the pre-priced pieces for this much.

Alright if y'all have any more questions on pricing or time of delivery for your pieces feel free to contact me! Hope to hear from you!