1.3

After 2 months in Mexico, Adelaine was finally home. When she get off the plane with her stuff, she walks out to the front where her parents were waiting. Once she turns the corner, she looks out to make eye contact with her parents. Slowly smiling, she runs towards them; letting go of her luggage, she wraps her arms around them, "I miss you guys so much."

"We miss you too hun."Maria had her arms around her daughter, while Adam had his around both of them. "We're so glad your back."

When the reunion was over, they all went to the car and was heading back to the house.

"Oh honey, while you were gone, Paul kept coming by, asking about you." Adam mentioned.

"Really? About what?" Adelaine couldn't help but wonder how Paul was from the last time she saw him.

"He was wondering how you were." Maria said.

As they pull up onto the drive way, Addy steps out of the vehicle, closing her eyes and breathing in the smell of trees and rain. It was still dark out, as it was 6 in the morning when they got home. "Home sweet home."

They all head inside, the older female tells the younger one to put her stuff up to her room, while her and her husband fixed something up for her to eat.

Putting down her bags beside her bed, Addy flops onto her bed, her body relaxing onto the comfort of the mattress. Taking a few minutes of silence, she gets up and grabs her phone from her bag and charges it and heads back down stairs.

"Whatcha making?" Opening the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water and facing her parents, where they stood in front of the stove. 

"Eggs, bacon, and pancakes." Her dad was whisking some eggs, while her mom was frying up some bacon and flipping pancakes.

"Well, it smells delicious." Once the food was done and had been plated, they all sat on the table that was in the kitchen. The whole time, Adelaine told stories of how Mexico was and who she encountered.

"I met this girl, around 10 years old, she was so sweet." Addy was gushing about the girl she met, who really made her heart melt. "She showed me around the town and introduced me to her family."

Taking a sip of her water, Addy had finished her breakfast. "Here, let us clean up while you get some rest." Adam and Maria grabs the plates to wash up. "Okay thanks." Addy stands up almost walking out the kitchen, she quickly goes over where her parents stood, hugging them again, "I'm so glad I'm back home." 

---------------------------------------

Hey guys, omg its 2018. lol happy new years. sorry if i didn't update since the beginning of december, i was literally a train wreck, with school and just life. I kept stalling on updating but I'm trying my best to update. Ill make sure to remember to update more.

So guys I have been reading a lot of riverdale stories and i was thinking of making a river dale imagines cause i don't think writing a full on story is gonna be the best to do since i suck at updating. lol let me know how you would feel about that. 

I hope you all had a great christmas and new years. Comment, vote, follow, do whatever, but just let me know you love this and want more.