1.5

Adelaine, Leah, and Seth arrived back at the house right before the guests were suppose to arrive. Sue and Maria were inside taking out the last of the food from the oven into dishes, while Adam and Harry was outside cooking fish and meat on the grill. The three kids were putting up tables and chairs and grabbing the food from inside onto the table.

When everyone had arrived, they all greeted Addy, asking about how her trip was. When the sun had set, everyone started eating. The adults were sitting on the chairs that was set up, while the children was sitting on the logs that was set up around the fire. Addy had a plate of food in her hands while she went around, talking to those who wanted to hear more of her stories of her trip.

"Everyone, thanks for coming to welcoming back our baby from her trip." Maria had her arms around Addy as she smiled at everyone. "We are so blessed that Addy helped those in need, and we are even more blessed that you guys had came to celebrate it," Adam raised his beer, "Cheers everyone." Everyone had their drinks up in the air. "Thank you for coming everyone, I really appreciate it and please don't forget to get dessert," Addy smiled at everyone.

Addy went to where Leah was, she was about to say something when she suddenly heard a car pulling up. They both turned to see Sam and Emily coming out, Addy turned to see Leah frowning from the sight in front of her, "Hey, you okay?" "Of course, this is about you, don't worry about me," Leah gave her a small smile, but her eyes went wide. 

"What? What's is that look?" Addy quickly turned around. All she saw was Paul and another guy jumping out of the back of the truck. Right as she saw him, she quickly turned right back around to look at Leah. "Oh my god, that was Paul. He looks so different, is that you mean he changed?" Leah sheepishly smiled at her, "Yeah, but not just that, he's um with Sam now."

"With Sam, like in the cult?" Addy asked with her eyes still wide from seeing Paul. "Yes, he changed right after you left."

__________________________________

OMG HEY GUYS!!! sorry for being MIA for so long. I literally was side track with starting college and life.

If you havent see the new season of AHS yet you should, becuase it literally inspired me to write again. Michael Langdon is AMAZING!! Cody Fern is such a great actor, like his character really got me all bothered. LOL i have a thing for bad and evil guys. After watching the recent episodes, i obvisouly started reading fanfics of him. I was thinking of writing one of my own and from that it got me inspired to go back to my works and see how it is.

 this chapter here actually was written months ago, I just got side track. so here you guys go, and i promise i will try to update more and maybe youll see me write more. 

hope you guys like it and let me know what you think. LOVE & KISSES MUAHHH!!!