Fallen Angel Tales

The Darkness.

    So here I am again. Curled up on my bed crying. Crying over my ex-boyfriend because I loved him. Crying over the bullying I get for no reason.

    Then I realise that my life is a battle that I can't win. I know why he left me. My soul is too dark. And I can't take it anymore. Faking a smile everyday, being nice to people, but being nice only gets you hurt.

    I listen to rock music at school and I mostly block people out. I like it that way, no one can hurt me then. People say I'm weird and I'm a loner. They call me alot of names that I do not have time to list. I try to hide my pain, but thats the thing about pain, it demands to be felt. I can hide everything else when I want to. But not pain.

    My hair used to be brown but I dyed it red, people tease me more about it. My mum doesn't know any of this, she already stresses too much, she shouldn't have to worry about me. I won't let her.

    I've fallen before but last time I fell hard. People need a sweet girl, not a dark girl.

    Because once you fall hard, the Darkness will rise. It will win. And it will take over your life.

A/N: I wrote these stories from a little personal experiance.. I do not mean for it to relate to anyone, and if it does you can talk to me, its ok, I understand. Thanks for reading will update with new stories soon!