Welcome to my Hell.

I cry myself to sleep every night wondering why I'm here. Every morning on the bus to school I want to get off and run away for a week or two, see if anyone would notice.

    After I survive my usual school day (bullies, idiots, teachers, maths) I would go home say hi to my parents, then go up to my room and turn my music up really loud. Usually it would be my Black Veil Brides play list. I only play it loud so they don't hear my screams and my throwing stuff at the wall. After I finished screaming and throwing stuff I would usually play some games or read. I rarly went out now-a-days.

    Everyday I wrote a diary, not in a book but on my laptop, it was safer there, and even if you did find it you needed a pasword to enter the file. It was full of all my hopes and dreams, sadness and dispare. It was one of my only friends.

    My two best friends don't know much other than I get bullied. They think I'm strong. They think I'm happy. They think I'm fine. That couldn't be farther from the truth.

    I can't die. Trust me I've tried. Every time I kill myself I just wake back up again. All the blood gone. The knife back in the locked box hidden under my bed. All signs that I had killed myself, gone. And I hated it. I WANT TO DIE! I hate this world and I want to die, but I can't. And now you're going through the same as me. All I can say is:

        Welcome to my hell.

A/N: Please tell me what u think of my stories! Thanks for reading!