Chapter 2

*Smone''s P.O.V*
So right now i am at work u work at the local McDonalds. I work the night shift and today was one of our slow days. A group of guys came in and took a seat at one of our booths in the back. I ain't going lie they mega sexy I ment handsome let me stay in character but anywhore they were all dressed in black with different styles of golds and gold earring with diamonds to match. I was sitting on top of the counter texting my bestfriend Samantha.

*TEXT CONVO*

SammyBoo: Ayyyee bitch what time you getting off?

MonnaBear: LOL.. around 11:00 HOE..why? what you got going tah night?

SammyBoo: Nothing I am bored as fuk I need my TEDDY BEAR to keep me so bring that ass to my house when you get off.

MonnaBear: LOL..ight go pack my bag for 2 nights cuz I aint on schedule for the next 3 weeks>

SammyBoo: OTAY BOO!!..We bout to turn up dez next 3 weeks bye boo see you when you get home.

MonnaBear: LOL OTAY babiiee..

SammyBoo: Wait bring us some to eat cuz ion feel like cookinf fah yo fat azz!!

MonnaBear: LMAO otay sexy

SammyBoo: Later Gator

MonnaBear: Later Tator

*END OF TEXT CONVO*

LOL...My baby crazy but I was about to get off the counter until I felt an arm grab me. I turned around to see it was my Ex-Boyfriend Dashawn Johnson. "Uggghhh what Dashawn?" I asked with an attitude that can kill. "Girl don't be giving me that attitude ion got time for that."He retorted with the same attitude. "Yea just like you ain't have time for me when you was fuking that HOE!!" "Smone' I told you I was sorry for what I did what do I have to do to prove it to you??"Dashawn asked with sadness in his eyes..You know what's funny is I had that same sadness for a very long time until I realized I was waisting my time feel like NOTHING bekuz of a men who will NEVER mean NOTHING!!! "I don't need yo azz doing shit it's ova NEWSFLASH your old news so I really don't know why I am still standing here wasting my time on some no good lien, cheating, low down dirty dog like you so please have a nice day and leave while you still have your self pride!!" I said all in one breath looking dead into his eyes.

Dashawn stood there with a look of guilt, anger, and hurt written all over his face. Before I got a chance to walk off he jumped across the counter and started to beat me in front of all my co-workers who stood there as if their feet were frozen to the ground watching me fight back as much as I could but was overpowered by Dashawn's manhood. I felt the hard painful punches Dashawn was sending come to an end as I looked to see one of the guys dressed in black lifting Dashawn off me with what felt like 2 fingers. I felt so light headed that blackness quickly took over me.

*King's P.O.V*

I was at the local McDonalds with my crew we were dressed in all black still looking fly af but we had just got done with some drug deals. We were there to chill and eat cuz we was hungry as two fat bitches fighting ova ahh Twinkie. I was getting up to go get me some to eat but before I could fully turn the corner I saw the same beautiful waiter that was sitting on the counter texting wen I first walked in fighting for her life. I quickly reacted an called my boys ova to help get ole dude off her I jump across to counter and threw him across the store my boys finished him off cuz we were raised not to hit on females even though it happens occasionally but what else can you do when these loose pussy azz bitches want stay in their place anyways I looked at her looking up at me with fear written all over her face with those pretty light hazel nut eyes. Until she blacked out went limp and unmoveable on it's own. I quickly rushed to her side as my boys was still handling that guy that was abusing her. I know y'all niggas like tf you helping her for you run through bitches and niggas like it'd ain't shit well motherfuckers like I said ion believe in that abusing shit!! I looked around to see her dumb azz CO-WORKERS still standing dere as if their asses was put on ice...

I asked for her car keys and everything else she owned before rushing to put her in my car on the backseat. I gave my nigga Prince her keys and told him to meet me back at the house he did as told both of us was running thru lights and stop signs like we were being chased on GTA5(GrandThieftAuto5) my nigga had to be worried or sum shit cuz he passed me I stay 20 mins away from McDonalds. Once I reached my house I quickly ran to her side and lifted her out Prince has a key so the door was already opened I took her upstairs and told Prince to get me a wet towel he quickly ran to the bathroom and did as told by the time I placed her on the bed Prince was running out with shaking.

"Calm down men she goin be Gucci here take her phone and see if you can reach anyone." I said handing him the phone. Prince took the phone "Ayee men lil ma fone be locked and shit like she got something to hide and shit but her lockscreen go so fuking hard MY BESTFRIEND take dope ass pics" Prince said holding up the fone. I looked over at this nigga and the fone but diz nigga had ahh smile from ear to ear. "So she yo BESTFRIEND now nigga if Alexis heard yo azz saying that she goin climb yo ahh like ahh tree.

"I know men let me get going for she think I am cheating on ha azz take care of that precious jewel you got on yo hands bruh." Prince said on his way out the door. "Ayye wait look she starting to wake up. Prince ran back to her side starting to move when he fone starts to ring.