Chapter 4

~King P.O.V~

I was going upstairs to my room I quickly realized that Smone' wasn't in my room I went to all the other rooms and she wasn't there either I had 8 bedrooms with bathrooms built into each one with 2 extra bathroom for when ppl come over. I got to the last room that was all the way on the other side of the house it was the only one I had built on this side of the house. The door was closed I never closed this door. I opened the door to see if Smone' was here but she wasn't. Uggghhh where is she I was about to walk out until I heard soft snores coming from the bathroom. I made my way to the bathroom door I tried to open it but something was blocking the door but this able to move I finally got the door opened and realized it was Smone' infront of the door sleeping peacefully on the floor. I thought it was so cute hold tf up did I just say that I sound so gay but this girl got me in my feelings when iam not suppose to be. Anyways I took out my fone and snapped ahh pic.....i was surprised I managed to get the door opened with out waken her up. She looked so cute laying there in my shirt doe lil ma could get this dick anytime. I picked her up off the floor she attached herself to me as if it was natural. I noticed she had been crying from the tear stains on her face and shirt. I can't believe I made her cry it's all my fault I may never have a chance to make her mines now I have to fix this. I walked back to the other side of the house to my room in laid her down in my bed I don't want to leave my baby....YES I SAID MY BABY BECAUSE SHE WILL BE MINE...I walked downstairs to put away the left over pizza and wings I noticed they did get her chips I chuckled because they actually got them. I went back upstairs to lay next to my baby I walked in to see her reaching for me like a baby I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me. I loved being in this position if like we were ment to be together our bodies felt like heaven. I fell asleep it's been a long day/night.

-------------------------------------------

-THE NEXT DAY-

~Smone''s P.O.V~

I woke up really early I felt arms wrapped around my waist...I instantly smiled because it was King but I still felt kinda sad about how he yelled at me last night.WHY DID I GET MAD? WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT HIM AND WE JUST MET!!!WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME? I got up making sure I didn't wake him I went into the bathroom and did my normal hygiene thing when I was done I walked out the bathroom and noticed King watching "RUG RATS"(only 90's baby's know wassup)I chuckled quietly sneaking out of the room making sure he ain't hear me I went downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast...I whipped up pancakes with a twist to em, bacon,sausage,and cheesy eggs I fixed two plates then ran upstairs to get King. I opened the door and King jumped like he then seen a ghost.

Smone' was dying laughing at the sight of King jumping "Ain't non funny gurl you scared tf outta me!, King said trying to catch his breath. "Hahahaha, boy shut up and come eat before I eat everything up."

King followed Smone' downstairs into the kitchen..he couldn't help but admire how she looked..she wore one if his shirts that fitted like a skintight dress her hair fell down on top of her but like little curls. King wanted Smone' really bad at this point.

King and Smone' sat down and ate their breakfast in silence. King was going in full speed on his food like he hadn't ate in days. Smone' just stared at him amazed at how fast he was eating.

"Watcha looking at gurl? King asked with a mouth full of food. "Ewwww close ya mouth and I am looking at you go in on this food like you ain't never ate before."So this shit bombin', King said reaching for my left overs.

"Omg here and iam bout tah go get my stuf so I can go home." NO TF YO AZZ AINT GOING NOWHERE YOU STAYING RITE HERE WITH ME!, King yelled getting up grabbing my wrist rough. "King stop your hurting me I don't want to be here with you now let me go!" "Mane bruh you tripping you need to chill like rite now!