6. a wait for the soul ◇

Written April 20th 2017

》》 《 》》《《《

》》 》》 》》《 《《《

》 》 《《 《 》》《 《 》 》 《

《 《 《 》》 》 》》《

Wasting with every passing day. For something that won't come today.

Body, tell me. Soul, save me

I have all the patience I could replenish but time won't wait for me.

Everything will end but not time. How is that fair? When you know all you want is living alongside your lifetime, somewhere.

Waiting for the return of a newcomer you know.

I can hear the tender ache in the silence. The clouding inside your eye lids. Watching the words when they open.

"Don't give up on me." behind every line spoke softly

"I won't let go." forever etched on my soul, more and more

The well aware wait, brings dreams and nightmares, and thoughts and chapters worth waiting for

"Yet hurry."

because, it is true. too much waiting tends to reread pages of stories already written and leaves the saved chapters of books inkless unwritten.

Just please don't repeat the lines of an ending that had no wait for a beginning.

This side, in me at this time, all said with a bittersweet remembrance. Of the things we choose and cannot be chosen.

The choices that have led me to where I am, and who I am to what I'll make of me. I regret none of those steps I've taken. The tears people have stolen and the cracks I've been mending with the pieces I have collected.

I regret not who I am because I wouldn't want to be another way. The one in me, my ever-changing ethereal.

Everlasting I believe. So someday, out of one's own days. It belong to me once again, in a different time. Seeing through new aged eyes

Stumbling and gracing its way through steps of that time. And if the soul is truly mine, then it'll always search its way back home. The places alongside the moment beside mine.

When a søul misses a plâce it has never been, it has found høme.