1:Commands

Chapter 1 Commands 

Aiza’s POV

3 months before...

I flinched as the rain fell against my brown hair and dripped down my face.  Find HimI smiled, this would be too easy. I turned; my eyes caught a large brown water proof jacket and muscular legs covered by dress pants scurrying through the large crowd consisting of families wanting to enjoy the carnival in the light showerI smiled, my eyes rolled, easiest kill in days.

I kept my eyes locked on the back of his head, he turned and I met his eyes. I gave him the deadliest smile I could muster with a wave. His face transformed into shock and then he broke out into a run. His clumsy large feet sloshed the water beneath his toes.

I shook my head and laughed internally. Stupid people are just too easy. I jogged after him; water from large puddles on the ground got into my boots and soaked my already frozen toes. I turned the corner, his tracks stopped dead. He shook, the light drizzle turned into a down pour.  He searched the brick wall in front of him, but there was no way out of this dimly lit alley way. It was a dead end. I got him trapped. I smirked, like I said, stupid people are just too easy to kill.

“Bad day to forget an umbrella, don’t you think?” I said, brushing the wet hair out of my eyes.

He turned to me, his face distorting into shock. His breathing started to quicken and his hands shook. Now, I thought, is the time to play with him a little.

I smiled at him, gave him an innocent look, tucked a hair behind my ear and said, "Why are you scared? I’m just a teenager." I smiled and crossed my hands in front of me.

He stared at me with piercing blue eyes and laughed, "You were the one following me?" He snorted and rolled his eyes, he straightened his back, combed his hair back with his hands and frowned, he mumbled something to himself that I couldn’t quite catch and said, "I thought… I thought you were someone else. But you couldn’t hurt a fly could you little girl?" He shook his head, closed his eyes, and took a breath.

I looked up at him, twirled my wet hair around my finger, and smiled sweetly, "Are you sure about that?"

“What?”

Then my smile turned deadly. I got out my gun, his eyes turned wide while I walked around him, the water in my boots sloshed, and I stopped walking to face his back. I drew the gun up his spine, resting my hand on his shoulder, I felt him shiver. Smiling, I brought the gun up to his head, my gun bobbed from his constant shake. I placed the gun more firmly on his skull to stop him from shaking. It worked.

"Mr. Howser, do you know why I'm here right now?" He shivered and shook his head no, his hair wet my gun. "I'm here because you tried to put my father in prison. You tried to execute him. Capital Punishment. Isn't that a litle harsh?" Threaten him. "Would you like it if I tried to execute your dad? What about your family? I bet it would be just as easy as finding you. I mean, this wasn’t even a challenge. It was just too easy." I smirked, and his eyes grew wide. 

"Don't touch my family you bitch." He spat. I gaped; no one has ever done that. I puckered my lips and clenched my teeth.

“Just for that, you know I will.”  I snapped back the safety of the gun, preparing to shoot.

His breathing got shallow. “Please, don’t touch them.” He shook, his head tried to inch away from my gun.

I put my hand on his shoulder and brought my lips close to his ear. 

I whispered, "No promises." Kill I shot his skull and with my silencer, it didn't make a sound. I let go as he slumped to the floor, blood draining from his head, his eyes turned glassy and the color drained from his face. I turned back one last time dumping the gun on the crime scene before I walked away, my heels clacking in the distance.