chapter 1

Sumo's pov :

   I opened my room with the spare keys as my roomie was on a part time job. ..

" uhhhh. .."

I huffed. ..really it had been a long tiring day. .I thought of a warm shower. ..for longer time ...

    I felt relaxed after the bath. ..really,I was bored alone. ..this won't be the case, if  sana is here.
Sana. ..my bestie  ..we might have engaged ourselves with dining out. ..at least for a night walk. ..

   I wouldn't feel this much lonely. ..

    Let me surf the Internet. ..perhaps, it would be the better idea to while  away ...I lounged at the bed comfortably. ..

   I saw an  indication of a new mail  popped up on my screen. ..I opened the mail inbox. ...

            It would be a less description if I say that I was shocked

   It would be a less description if I say that I was shocked ...

   " Malhothra associates. ."

     The name' malhothra' had  swirled me to the labyrinth of my past. ..which was almost enthralled with sweet nothings. ..

     I consciously rechecked the name twice. ..

    Ofcourse, the message is from 'Malhothra associates '. ..

   I went through the mail. ..it was a call letter of  an interview for the post of a personal secretary. .

   Being a lawyer couple's only daughter, I was refused to do part time jobs. ..this restriction itself  made me to do what I wanted. ..

Me and sana  had registered  our resume in a  website long back....

   We got some interview calls which wasn't worth at all. ..

Later,  I had lost interest as I had to focus the final year projects. ...

This was not sana 's case ..it had  become her habit  to consider the interviews as a lesson of experience. .she never minded the failure. ..finally, she got a part time job satisfactorily. ..

   To be frank, I would turn mute to any interview calls. ..but, the name ' malhothra ' itself induced the  curiosity. ..

  It is not that,  the name only meant for him. ..but, what if it's him. .?

I didn't know why, I decided to go for the interview. ..

   'Shravan malhothra. .'

The name rolled into my tongue softly. ..it has been five years since I met him. ..even now, I felt like goosebumped. ..I felt like suffocating. ..

  I  opened  the windows and let the fresh air in. ..may be, the cool air would pamper me. ..

   I rubbed my hands together. .my thoughts flew  back. ..

  Shravan malhothra. ..He was one of my seniors while I was doing my UG in business management. ..

It was my first day of college. ..being an introvert, I was scared about the ragging stuffs. ..

" excuse me. ..if you don't mind... .can you please be with me till I reach my classroom. .?"

   He looked me puzzled. ..He was going through some texts when I interrupted him. ..

" me. .?"

He pressed his query in mere doubt. ..

I didn't mind who was  he. .I deciphered him to be a quite natured student. ..the only thing I wanted was to get into the class room without much ado from the seniors. ..

     He closed the text which he was going through. ..His lips curved into a smile. ...

" do you really want me to accompany you. .?"

  His repeated confirmation made me to feel strange. ..

Yet. ...I jerked my shoulders. .

" okay. ..then. .."

He shut his text and stood up to join me. ..

  I was able to observe him then. ..He was  tall ..taller. ..more or less, the tallest. ..

I gulped. ..did I step into a mess. .?

I tilted up  my head to face him. .He must have known to  my thoughts. ...He broadened his smile reassuringly. ..

  He looked handsome while smiling. ..

  " shall we. .?"

He showed me the flight of steps that ran to upstairs. ..

I nodded with a hesitation, unaware of what I gonna encounter then. ...