Epilogue. ..

Dear all. ..

  I was overwhelmed with your responses for this tiny story. ..to be frank, I wasn't sure of writing this track ...on other hand, I couldn't stop me thinking on the single knot repeatedly. ..

    The incident behind this tiny track is a birthday party which I have attended. ..

  During the party, a little girl asked me for  cake. ..i cut and gave it to her...immediately after five minutes, she came again asking for a cake. ..

  Being a strict mother. .(.!!!), I  told the girl not to eat too much of sweets. ..my sister held my hand. ..

" sissy. ..she's not the one you gave. ..they are identical twins. .."   I sheepishly smiled and managed the situation. ..(imagine this poor soul )...

  There sparkled this idea. ..

Am I boring you. .? Let's go to the  story then. ..

    I wrote this entire track at Suman's pov. ..now, let this epilogue be in Shravan's pov. ..

   Here's a single stroke of this story in a nutshell. ...

------------------------------------------------------

         Shravan's pov :

     I was clueless how beautiful she's until I see her blushing

     I was clueless how beautiful she's until I see her blushing. ..

  She was miraculously stunning ...While she stepped in with her mom, I was literally fell down at her beauty. ..she sat beside my mom and throughout she chose to look at the floor. ..

   I had an opportunity to see her for  every wink. ..and I didn't missed a single chance. ..I was carving to see her reaction after seeing me and bhaiya. ..

And. ..yes. . I did. ..she was  surprised  beyond the world. ..the next moment was a sheer blissful to watch. ..

   " oho. ..twins. .? "

" how would you identify them. ? "

" are they both identical with character too. .? "

   Her relatives shot their queries to my mom. ..

  I didn't took that conversation to much concern...I was watching her so lovingly and my memories backtracked to the day when I met her for the very first time. ..

   It was the reopening day for the juniors. ..it would be fun around the college with ragging stuffs. ..I was not fond of such things. ..hence, I chose to  stay alone to go through with the previous day s  notes. ..

   " excuse me. ..can you please accompany me till my classroom. .? "

  I broke up from the book. ..I was surprised to see her.as I know well, she's new. .must be a first year student. ..