Odd meeting

You walked to your commander office that was actually Gabriel's one. You knocked on his door and you quickly guessed he wasn't here since you saw him running to the main hall. You took the decision to open his door and see if there was anything interesting on his desk. You looked at all the papers and it bored you a lot. You sighed as you were about to leave but one file caught your eyes. You smirked when you saw the Overwatch sign on it and you picked up the file. You read it and you took it with you, a big smirk on your face. You left Gabriel's office and you closed its door. 

As you were heading to your room to take your weapons and armour with your mask, you met Sombra running down the corridors, Gabriel behind her. You shrugged and you didn't intercept Gabriel, you didn't need him since you already had what you wanted. You arrived at your room pretty quickly. You didn't take a lot of time to pick what you needed. You closed your door and you headed to the ship that'll transport you to the mission's emplacement. You silently sat on a seat. The pilot gave you a glance before closing the door. You closed your eyes as you waited for the journey to come to an end.

You snapped your eyes open when you heard your name had been called. The pilot watched you and he pointed the open door. You simply gave him a nod. You got up from your seat with a yawn. You easily jumped from the ship, landing on the ground without any wounds. You looked around you to see if Overwatch was here. But they weren't, at least not yet. 

You sat on the rooftop, on the edge. You glanced at the entire city. You could still see beauty in these landscapes, something that made you glad. You put on your hood and you did the same with your scarf. You installed it above your nose. You examined the ground to see the people you were looking for. You grinned when you saw them coming to your position. You cracked your knuckles as you were waiting for them impatiently. 

Your mind told you to be excited to fight them like you always did, but your heart said otherwise. Since you decided to stop listening to your heart a long time ago, you were pretty eager to fight Overwatch. You grabbed your weapons in your hands, your gun in your left hand and your knife in the other hand. You jumped from the roof and you used your wraith form just before touching the ground. You appeared behind Mercy, no one saw you yet. "Hello, Doctor." You whispered in her ear, she shivered when she heard your voice and she suddenly turned around. 

She gripped her Caduceus tighter and she pointed it at your head. Your grin only grew and you were about to give her a blow with your knife but Soldier 76 grabbed your wrist. You only chuckled as his attempt to protect his angel. You aimed your gun at his visor, you didn't hesitate one second, you pulled the trigger. 

A shot rang and the grip on your wrist disappeared. Soldier collapsed on the ground, Mercy rushed to his side but your gun stopped her. She raised her head, her eyes with a tint of fear. She didn't move, she was too scared and worried about that. She closed her eyes and she waited for the shot to come, but nothing happened. 

You growled as Genji deflected your bullet. You took some steps back and you glanced at all of them. Mercy ignored you and she brought Soldier against a wall. She started healing him and Reinhardt put himself in front of them to protect them. You heard a familiar sound behind you. You moved around and you saw Tracer aiming at you. You raised a brow at this. You ran toward her with only your knife in your hand, your gun in its holster. You jumped when you were close enough to her but she blinked to get away from your blow. When your feet touched the ground, you threw the knife at her. It got on the ground because Genji threw his shurikens at it. "Always here to save your buddy, huh?" It sounded more like a statement than a real question. 

You slid on the ground to get back your knife. Once you did, you saw a fire strike coming on your way. You used your wrath form to avoid it but when you regained your normal form, you saw the pink mech of D.Va. You internally growled. You received its punch and you collided with the wall. You grunted but you quickly regained your composure. You couldn't let yourself be distracted by those simple wounds. 

Genji took out his wakizashi and he dashed toward you. You gritted your teeth as you felt the pain in your abdomen but you didn't really care for now. You grabbed Genji by the neck and you knocked him against the wall. You let him, focusing on the other agents. Reinhardt charged at you but he didn't pin you. You got a few bruises but it was nothing really dangerous. You glanced at the wall and you saw a big crater on it. 'I shouldn't get pinned by him, it would weaken me. Even with my regeneration, I can't get myself hurt now, it would be too dangerous.' You thought to yourself. 

Soldier growled as he started to regain conscience. His visor almost destroyed, blood running down his head. You seemed surprised to discover that Soldier was Jack but it didn't seem so new to you. It's like you already knew it. You chuckled and you shrugged off the thought. "I'm sure Talon will appreciate knowing that Jack Morrison is still alive." Jack raised his head immediately at the mention of his name. He glanced at you and he tried to get up but Mercy stopped him. "Don't you dare to do something Jack, you're injured. The others will take care of that." He said nothing but just glanced at you. He took out a smoke grenade and he sent it to your feet. You raised an eyebrow at his actions but you couldn't think about it more when it exploded. Grey smoke surrounded you and you coughed the smoke that was trying to get in your lungs. 

You tried to see through the smoke but the only thing you distinct was the familiar pulse bomb that belonged to Tracer and that was coming to your way. You sighed internally. It blew up and you felt the heat burning your skin. Once the smoke disappeared, you saw your (H/c) in front of your eyes. Your eyes widened as you discovered that your scarf and your hood burnt. Everyone gasped as they remembered very well your face. It only had more scars than before. Tracer dropped her guns and she looked at you astonished. "L-luv? (Y/n), is that ya? We thought ya were dead!"

You frowned at what she said. "How could you think like this when you tried to kill me?!" You answered angrily. You said that, but you weren't even sure. That's what Talon told you at least, and since you didn't remember anything you guessed they said the truth. 

Wrong. But could you realize it? I think you already know the answer.

A/n: Sorry for the late update guys, and Merry late Christmas ^^'

-Astarlow