"No More" - Vy2 Yuuma X Depressed!Reader

Your name is (F/N) (L/N). You are (C/A) years old and clinically depressed. Lately you've been hiding in your room with no intention of leaving. Your anxiety and depression combined have led you to many scars and wounds on your body, along with being placed in a mental hospital more than once. You can't stand being near people and love to hide away listening to music, watching YouTube, and playing with Miku-Miku Dance. Your favorite Vocaloid being a very bright, energetic male known as VY2 Yuuma. This pink haired character always seemed to attract your attention, no matter how upset you were. 

     You were known for having horrible luck and with that horrible luck followed even worse events. You hated to even answer the door because of this. So of course when you heard a knock on the door you flinched and took your sweet time, questioning if it was worth it to actually answer it. After a bit of arguing with yourself you opened the door finding one of those church looking flyers. You shook your head, taking it off of your door and closing the door once more.  You went back to your computer, setting down the paper, paying no attention to the scribbles it had on it. 

     "I wish Yuuma would just come and save me from this nightmare..." You'd mutter to yourself, looking at google images of the pink haired vocaloid. You shook your head, and attempted to ignore the voice in your head. 

     The attempt to ignore the voice failed and you ended up in the bathroom, leaning against the tub, your wrist bleeding, and you were pretty sure that this cut was a bit to deep. You were starting to feel like everything was spinning and you could've sworn you heard a males voice from somewhere inside the house. You heard the doorknob to the bathroom before you blacked out. 

     Upon waking up, you cringed in pain, your wrist burning, aching, and everything. You were no longer in the bathroom, which fed your confusion. Your wrist had been wrapped in bandages and on the bedside-table there was a bottle of ibuprofen from your bathroom along with a glass of water. There was some loud clanking noises from the kitchen that you barely noticed. You quickly took two of the pills with some water, wanting the pain to lessen, if even slightly. Finally you were able to get up to explore your home and whoever was in it. You followed the sounds, prepared to attack. 

     You stared at the kitchen, in awe, surprise, and happiness. There stood you pink haired prince, Yuuma. He looked as if he was attempting some type of soup, and hadn't noticed you standing there. "How many pills did I take...?" You questioned, wondering if this was heaven. This cought Yuuma's attention.  He smiled at you as if you were the love of his life. He gave a quick kiss to your bandaged wrist, before to your lips. 

     "No more." He told you, motioning to your wrist, and scars. You nodded in a willingly way. 

     "No more."