CHAPTER 10

Nick in the MM!

TREY POV

I washed up and threw on some Jordan gym shorts, I didn't even bother to wear a shirt. it was actually late and I still haven't heard from Vonte or Mari.

I walked down stairs to see Tay knocked out on the couch, I couldn't help but laugh at her little snores. I picked her up and carried her upstairs into our room. Then I hopped into bed with her and wrapped my arms around her. Then I drifted off to sleep.

DE'VONTE POV

I had a good time with Mari. She really nice and cool, but she can be crazy and sassy. I like that.

I was driving her home and she was already asleep so I decided to make a quick little stop until she wake up.

AMARI POV

I had a really fun time with Vonte. He funny, cool, sexy and even though he a thug he has a sweet side to him.

I fell asleep in the car when he was taking me home. I opened my eyes and saw a room that wasn't mine, it was waayyyy better. It was big, luxurious and I was in it. I got up and walked downstairs to see Vonte on the couch watching TV. His house is huge. He looked at me and gave me his famous smile.

"Hey ma." He said with a smile.

"Hey how I got here?" I asked.

"You was sleep so I decided to bring my future here!"

His future? I would love to be his future but I honestly don't trust a thug cause all they do is fuck and duck.

"Yo future?! Boy you tripin!"

I walked passed him and he pulled me on his lap. He started sucking on my neck which got me moaning.

"Vonteeee! Ughhhh stoooppp!" I moaned.

He stopped and started laughing .

"So you want me to drive you home or Nahh?" He asked.

"Actually can you please take me to Tay and Trey house?" I said.

"Aight ma come on."

He led me to his car and opened the door for me and I hopped in. He got in after me, then we drove off.

A Few Minutes Later

We got to Tay house and I got out and waved at him, then I knocked on the door and Trey opened it.

"BABE THERE A LITTLE GIRL SELLIN GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, WANT SOME?!?!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Boy move!" I said as I pushed passed him and went into the kitchen where I saw Tay.

"Well, hey bitch!" I said.

"Hayy girl where you been?"

"With Vonte." I said as I started to blush.

"That explains why I haven't seen him, y'all fucked??" He asked.

Now why in my right mind would I fuck him, I mean I want to and I know I'm crazy, but I'm not crazy enough to lose my v card.

"Boy shut up and go smoke weed or sum. Anyways, what y'all was doin?" Tay asked.

"Nothing really, he just took me out to breakfast."

"Aww that's so sweet, so y'all official?"

"No. Not yet."

"Ha, yet." She laughed.

"Yea, I plan to." I said

"Aww how swee-"

"GO DOWN IN THE BASEMENT QUICK!!! BRING YO PHONES!!" He yelled, cutting off Tay.

"Trey what's hap-"

"I'll tell yall later NOW GO!!"

His voice was filled with pure anger and frustration. We ran down to the basement and locked it. We then sat there scared for are lives.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

De'Vonte and Amari were getting feely?

Why did Trey tell them to go in the basement?

Please read my other books!

Please continue to read my books!

{Vote}

{Comment}

{Share}

Thanks for your support!

'Kiki