CHAPTER 20

DE'VONTE POV

I knocked on the door and waited for somebody to open it.

Nothing.

I rung the door bell.

Nothing.

I was about to just walk away until I heard the door open.

???: So now you decide to see your child?

Me: Hey Francine

Francine is this fine ass bitch I used to fuck with. She and Amari were the only girls that I dated that weren't hoes. Let me tell you about Francine.  She's Island, light skinned, got blonde and light brown dreads that stop at the middle of her back, thick as hell,  fine as hell and got ass for days.

France: so you gonna come in or nah?

I walked in smiling when I saw my beautiful daughter laying down on the couch sleeping.

France: So I got all her stuff packed for the next two weeks,  but how are you gonna do all that with school?

Me: Don't worry we all graduated early

I think I forgot to mention that. Oh Well.

France: OK Well get outta my house nigga

Me: OK bitch

France: you weren't saying that when we were 14

Me: Cause when we were 14 yo pussy wasn't loose

With that being said I grabbed De'Vontrae and her bags and hopped in my car.

TAYANAH POV

I was laying on the couch watching LAHHA(Love And Hip-hop Atlanta ) When I randomly got picked up..Then I was thrown on a bed. I'm so happy it was only Trey. He hovered over me and pecked me on my lips. Tease much!

Trey: Hey baby

I Love how His voice is so deep husky and sexy.

Me: Hey

Trey: Can you do me a favor?

Oh gosh.

Me: What is it

Trey: First loose that stank ass attitude, second wash yo stank ass butt, Third getcho sexy ass in sum sexy,  but sum like pants and shit

Me: ughhh fineee

I got up and turned the shower on. I grabbed my shampoo and conditioner and walked I. the bathroom. I noticed that the mirror was foggy so I stripped down and hopped in.

35 Minutes Later

I hopped outta the shower and put on my underwear qnd lotion. Then, I threw on some bleached Bermuda shorts, my black and white Nike crop top and my all white forces. I added my earrings and some lipgloss, then I straightened my hair. I looked at myself in the full body mirror. I look good if I do say so myself! I took a picture and put it on insta.  I decided this time to see how many followers I got. 2.1K! I'm instagram straight flexin! I heard a knock at the door.

Me: TREY SOMEBODY AT THE DOOR!

Trey:  IGHT OPEN IT!

I walked to the door and opened it.  Nobody was there. Just as k was about to close it I was snatched out.

???:Missed me?

That's the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

One Month Later

TREY POV

Alot of shit has been going down in a month. Nick and Kenya back together, De'Vonte got a daughter, Quan died, Naiye died  and Tay missing. Also, Ava never came back for Ty and when I went to her house she was gone so all his shit over here and My nigga died. Bruh this too much! I wake up at night sweating Cause of all this damn stress! We been looking everywhere for Tay, but I have a feeling that today were gonna get all this shit together. I'm trying to wake Ty up so I can drop him off at Francines house.  She hella chill, loves kids and the gang loves her too. Plus I got shit to do.

Me: Come on lil nigga wake up

Ty: Dadwyyyy nooooooo I'm tired

Me: So I guess u don't wanna see Aunt Francine and De'Vontrae

He hopped up so fast you thought he was electrocuted.

Ty: OK dwaaddy can you pwick me out sum to wear I dwont wanna do it

Me: Of course  you don't run yo bath and call me when you done

He ran down into the bathroom. I was picking out shit to make my lil G fly until I heard my phone vibrate against the dresser.

Text Convo

ⓟⓐⓡⓘⓢFrance: U still gonna bring Ty or Nah?

Me: Yea he in the tub and I'm getting his clothes

ⓟⓐⓡⓘⓢFrance: Good cause vontrae been asking bout him lol

Me: lol well I'll c u in a few bye

ⓟⓐⓡⓘⓢFrance: Bye

End Of Text Convo

Ty: DADDWYYYYY I'M DONEEEE!

I walked in the bathroom to see him already dried off and wrapped in a towel.

Me: ight come on

We walked out of the bathroom and into his room. I dressed him in his cargo pants, his lime green and white Polo shirt and his timbs.  Damn my son looked good. After I dressed him I walked In my room and threw on the exact same thing but with a darker green shirt.I walked downstairs to see Ty and his toys waiting by the door.

Ty: Hurry up dwaddy

I couldn't help but laugh. We both walked out to my car and drove off.

NICK POV

Me: Ight baby I gotta go by the trap to handle some shit

Kenya: Aw ok

I walked over and kissed her on her lips then I walked out the door.

45 Minutes Later

At The Trap

Trey:  Ight I got a feeling today is the day today we are gonna find her

Worker: We ain't find her yet bruh just give u-

He fell to the floor lifeless.

Trey: Not in the mood three of y'all get that body. Now who got any info on anything yall feel is importiant?

Guard: Boss, Nick, vonte' Can I talk to y'all?

Us: Yea

We all walk into Trey's office.

Trey: start talking

Guard: Well you know how of course cars gotta drive by the trap?

We all nodded.

Guard: Well this Black mini van has been driving by every day so we got suspicious so on your off days I asked some of the workers to analyse the car cause one day he just left it and we found out the person driving the car is Q-

VonteHow fucking great

Guard: But get this, we followed him and found his trap and we heard girls screaming.  Here's the address by the way.

He handed me the address and it just looked too damn familiar.

Me: isn't this where that old connected blockbuster and rhino used to be?

Guard: Mhm.

Us: Thanks man

We all dapped him then left the room.

Trey: HEY!

All attention turned to him.

Trey: Gear up we fnna roll out.

Hey sorry I haven't been updating. all electronics are breaking on me.

Thanks for getting me to 1.6K reads! I appreciate it!

Make sure to read my book Thug Ladies!

Thank you for reading my books!

~Kiki