CHAPTER 4

Amari in the MM!

TAYANAH POV

The Next Day

Today I'm going to go back to the house to get my stuff. I don't want Trey buying me clothes and shoes cause it'll seem like I only want his money. But anyways, I actually felt bad for fighting my mom but its about time she got her ass whooped.

I opened the door with my key and snuck to my room and packed up everything I owned then I sneaked out the house and I made sure I set my key in the counter and walked out of that hell hole.

At Trey House

I opened the door and walked in trying to carry a lot of bags but trey got up and helped me.

"Damn, these bags heavy as fuck! I know they aint filled with clothes." He said.

"Yea I just carried mysteriously empty bags for decoration." I said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him and he just smiled. Ughh!

"Oh so you sassy huh? I like that!"

Then he bit his lip. Oh God just let him ask me out now please.

He helped me unpack my clothes and then I looked at the time.

"Damn its late. Imma go to bed." I said

"Same."

I walked in his room because I forgot I left my phone in there. I walked over to get my phone and he pulled me down in the bed with him.

"I guess you sleepin in here tonight."

"No" I said as I tried to get out of his strong grip.

"Please ma" He begged. I sighed.

"Fine just don't pull nothi-"
Then he pulled me into this deep passionate kiss. I kissed him back too. He bit my bottom lip and without hesitation I accepted. The kiss lasted for a while until I pulled away. I knew I was mad blushing.

"Night ma!"

He was smiling ear to ear. This horny ass nigga!!!

"Night" I said with a smile.

He fell asleep first and then I fell asleep in his arms.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please read ny other books!

Please continue to read my books!

|Vote✔|

|Comment|

|Share|

Thanks for your support!

'Kiki