2d

You always had like stu but murdoc was always on your back and you were living with them.You were their personal maid because damn they made a lot of mess.2d borrowed your camera two weeks ago and he was going to give it to you tonight .He was right now in his room transferring  the picture he took on his computer.You wondered what kind of picture he took so you got at the second floor and peeked through the little crack of his open door.He sat down in front of his computer,he opened it and plugged the camera.He waited 5 minutes the time the pictures transferred on his computer.He opened the file of picture and clicked on the first one.It was a picture of noodle's birthday.The second was a picture of the view of london.The third one was you drunk with a  bottle of jack in your hand laughing.The other one was way more cringey:you had your shirt removed and murdoc was drinking a shot between your boob's crack while you were squeezing them.You didn't remember  anything of that party , you only remember waking up with an horrible headache.The next picture was you dancing extremely drunk with only underwear.You started to blush and was about to enter his room to delete these picture when he skipped that picture to a video.He started to remove his jeans and put them down at his knees.He also removed his underwear."He is really gonna jerk off to me ?"you whispered to yourself as he started the video.There was loud music and you were dancing in 2d's while he was video taping you.You started to rub your ass in circle on his buldge in his jeans.2d started to move his arm up and down and started to breath faster.In the video you then started undo his jeans ,you were about to suck him off. While he was masturbating ,you slowly walk behind him and put one of your hand on his chest while with the other you stopped the video the second you were about to put his cock in your mouth.He then turned his head around blushin and trying to put his dick back in his pants but you made him relax when you started slowly kissing his neck.He stopped trying to hide is more than obvious 7 inch erect cock as you turned him around and put your  hands on his thights.You grabbed his erection in one of your hand and put it right in between your lips.He put his head back while you took all of him.You stopped and removed your pants along with your panties.You sat on his lap(youre both still on the computer chair) and start rubbing your clitoris with his cock.He removed your shirt and put his forehead directly in your boobs crack and looks at your wet womanhood.You laughed at this but your laugh was transformed in a moan as he pushed you down on his dick.With his hands on your hips he started moving you at a slow pace before you started taking charge.You kissed him roughly and went at a more fast pace than before.2d pushed you both on the floor.He was on top of you and squeezed your ass with one hand and while with the other he helped himself push deeper than he already was.You than came and 2d made some more thrust before pulling out and coming on the floor.You both heard a chuckling coming from the door and you both turned around panting as a laughing murdoc was standing in the door frame.You and 2d both looked at each other and blushed like mad."Never tought watching you both fucking would be better than porn ahah" "my only hope is that next time it will be with me y/n " He then walked out chuckling.You and stu put your clothes on and both said your goodbye ,blushing as you never did.

A/n: i will try make more murdoc x reader but i live the kinda innocence and at the same time dominant part of 2d eheh😏