Akumatized

Teleportation to inside school.

Marinette: I'm late, I'm late, I'm so so late!

As Marinette is running up stairs, Alya is running downstairs, out of the school. Alya goes near the bench she and Nino were sitting on yesterday. Alya tries to call Marinette but it goes straight to voicemail. The akuma goes Alya's phone.

Hawk Moth: Lady Wifi, I heard through the grapevine that you're seeking to unmask Ladybug. I'd like to help you if you agree to help me too.

Alya: I'll expose the lies of anyone who covers up the truth! Sign me up.

Alya turns into Lady Wifi.

Teleportation to Miss Bustier's classroom. Marinette enters, goes to her desk and notices that Alya isn't there. She taps Nino on the shoulder.

Marinette: Where is she?

Nino: She's been suspended.

Marinette: WHAT?!?!

Miss Bustier: Marinette, if you're going to come late, would you please do it discreetly?

Marinette: Sorry. (whispers) What happened to her?

Nino: The short story? Accused of breaking into Chloé's locker.

Marinette: WHAT?!?!

Miss Bustier: That's it, Marinette! Go to the principal's office!

Adrien: What are you talking about?

Nino: Exactly what I said bro. Alya thinks Chloé might be Ladybug! It's crazy!

Adrien looks at Chloé, who winks at him. He quickly shakes his head and thinks about Ladybug. . . .

Teleportation. Marinette enters Mr. Damocles' office. She sees that he is frozen and has a pink stop icon on him.

Marinette: Sir? (the computer screen lights up, showing a video of Lady Wifi and Mr. Damocles) Huh!?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Video - - - - - - - - - -
Lady Wifi: I'm Lady Wifi, revealer of the truth! For our first exposé, your principal would like to share a little tidbit with you. So, Mr. Damocles, is it true you wrongly suspended a student named Alya today?

Mr. Damocles: Uh, yes, it is.

Lady Wifi: So, you were biased? Unfair? Totally unjust?

Mr. Damocles: Yes, I was.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Marinette sees the ladybug charm on Lady Wifi's phone.

Marinette: Oh, no! Alya! Tikki, time to transform!

Tikki: You're going to have to fight your best friend.

Marinette: Nope! I'm gonna have to save my best friend!

Marinette transforms into Ladybug.

Lady Wifi: For my next scoop, I'll be taking you to meet the girl who's been hiding behind the Ladybug mask!

Lady Wifi puts a pink stop icon on Mr. Damocles, freezing him.

Lady Wifi: Stay connected!

She turns the screen off.

Teleportation to inside Miss Bustier's room.