monsters don't look like they should.

Two things have been constant throughout my life. 

Tragedy. The tragedy started from the young age of four. Time after time it has been there to remind me of where I come from. To remind me that I will never be able to move on. To remind me that my life can never be what it was. 

Dean Winchester. My best friend. My doctor. My babysitter. My confidant. My shoulder to cry on. My drinking buddy. My sparring partner. My road trip buddy. Since the young age of four. Time after time he's been there to remind me I'm not alone. To remind me that I will always have someone else. To remind me that someone will be there to help me along the way. 

Dean Winchester- with all his goofiness and cheese was my best friend and I  wouldn't have it any other way. We fight side by side. Not dependent on each other, but not independent without each other. 

It's been 22 years by his side. 

Hey guys!!!!!! 

So I know that I shouldn't be writing another story with all the one's I have out right now, but I'm trying an experiment where I finish the book before I post it. But I also don't want to let this story sit. So, to help me get super stoked, and to help you get stoked, I'm posting a little teaser. 

Now... I don't really know the plan for this yet... whether I'll release it all together or a few chapters at a time. Or if this cover is gonna stay. Or what month I'll be done. But anyways... it's coming out sometime in 2018.

That's so weird to think about y'all. 2018!!!!