MEMOIRS OF A DEAD GIRL

— sometimes you have to fall apart before you fall together

sometimes you have to fall apart
before you fall together

TITLE:
memoirs of a dead girl

LOVE INTEREST:
daryl dixon*

TIME:
season 7

STATUST:
not taken

PLOY BY:
-voidlegends

— EPIGRAPH
Watch water turn to wine.
Imagine dirt as it turns to flesh.
Embody death as it grows to life

— SHORT SUMMARY
Astrid Nolan was dead. They watched her fall down on the pavement, her dirtied locks of hair sprawled around her head like a halo. Astrid Nolan did not live to see another day. They did not get to see her smile again or laugh or even shout at all. Astrid wanted peace above all but they did not listen. So when she died they promised to fullfil her wish even if they couldn't bring her back. Their promise would be the memoirs of a dead girl they all loved very much, even though that exact promise was doomed from the start.

Especially when the dead girl isn't dead at all

❝HOW ARE YOU HERE❞

❝I STOOD BACK UP TO FIGHT❞

TRACY SPIRIDAKOS as
ASTRID NOLAN

TRACY SPIRIDAKOS as ASTRID NOLAN

— EXTRA INFORMATION!

• okay first of all, altough this story is set in season 7, I want to include some flashbacks from earlier in the serie. Astrid "died" in season 2 at the shootout in the little town where they took Randell. She got shot, a large graze against her head rendering her unconscious for a couple minutes. She kinda wakes up but she isn't really aware of everything. But by the time the group has already taken off with a badly injured Randell. She get's to safety in one of the small houses. But her memory is messed up for a short while, which makes her unable to find the farm again because it's her short term memory that's messed up. She gets it back some time later though.

So she does leave town and head towards DC. While the group returns fo retrieve her body they don't find it. They believe the walkers got her and she is one of them now because where they last saw her body they find a helluva lot blood.

You can add a whole new small group for her to travel with to DC because with the injury she has it's hard to not die on your own.

• I got two possibilities for you to choose between for her in season 6/7.

One she can be part of the saviour community, BUT THE WORKING CLASS not the saviour class that kills everyone. That way she maybe comes across Daryl and one thing leads to another and BAM "wait you ain't dead!"

Or the other option is that see's part of Oceanside and and when Tara comes there and everything Astrid is sick of hiding and comes along witg Tara to help their community and one thing leads to another and BAM "wait you ain't dead!"

•it's important that you explain her journey to where we are now. She's stubborn and very fierce. But she won't be very forgiving to her old group either. They did leave her for dead and took Randell with them instead. She will forgive them of course but not immediatly.

Whoever you choose as love interest, it has to be a slow burn!!!!!!