SILENT FIGHTER

SILENT FIGHTER

— the mountains you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb

the mountains you're carrying, you
were only supposed to climb

TITLE:
Silent Fighter

LOVE INTEREST:
Beth Greene

TIMELINE:
season 4B-5 (or AU where
Beth lives so 4B - ?)

STATUS:
not taken

PLOT BY:
-voidlegends

— EPIGRAPH

She was a silent fighter, with a demon in her lung that stole her breath right from her, before it barely passed her tongue.

He was a silent fighter, who was always thaught to share , he held his breath when he was with her just so she could have his air

— SUMMARY

The prison has fallen, the group is scattered around Georgia and hope of finding the others is slowly decreasing. Lucas is alone, desperate but strong nontheless and finaly faith sets him on the path of Beth Greene. But the blonde girl is shouting and screaming as she runs on the road and he doesn't understand what's going on. But the boy doesn't even have a chance to find out when at the crossroad the headlights of a car blind him. And away they go.

Stuck in a hospital like they're prisoners, Beth and Lucas try to escape, being each others life line and maybe something more.

❝WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER,
YOU GO I GO. YOU STAY, I STAY❞

❝TOGETHER.❞

DEVON BOSTICK as
LUCAS JONES

— EXTRA INFORMATION:So like these two are just smol beans that need to be protected from everything bad in the world, but they would literally do anything for the other

So like these two are just smol beans that need to be protected from everything bad in the world, but they would literally do anything for the other. Like they protect each other and put the other's safety before their own kind of stuff.

Plus if you want, you can end it in season 5 when Beth dies but maybe you could also make it an au where like Lucas protects Beth from Dawn and like he sees what she's going to do and he just acts on instincts and get's her out of the way. Maybe she only gets shot somwhere else instead of the head. I would love to see Beth in this time.