Chapter 3(white Sad wolf)

" I may not be your Luna because you cheat on me, I hate you in every fiber of my being and I will never take your rejection as my ultimatum! Yes i feel rejected, abuse and small but just for a mere second only because moon goddess save me now as you see i'm the only white wolf a SPECIAL WHITE WOLF  unlike you my dear FAUX LUNA dirty brown a common shewolf, as all of you degraded me specially you my dear mate, would you like me to show you my capabilities? Would you give your false honor to me faux to fight with me fang to fang?" I challenge her moon goddess taught me that even though they degrade you, you should stand up and held your chin up, and yes your mind is right im the only wolf that can communivate with the moon goddess and their all furious about my mate's behavior towards me.

"Me? A luna of this pack going to fight with you fang to fang only to rip your fur and have some blood to myself are you out of your mind? I can easily kill you, your no match for me bitch !!!!" She say while glaring at me, I was waiting that somehow she going to hurt me instead my mate slap me and saying how disgrace i am to his pack!

"I dont need in this pack you ungrateful bitch" once he left that word my whole strong facade died along with my heart and soul.

"i never thought that finding my mate is this painful and ugly, why cant you love me? We were suppose to love each other not other way around but you choose her over your mate and you pushing me away, fine! But don't you ever try to comeback to me when the time you need a pup because i will never give you anything and for you dutchbag fuck the hell out of you i'm saluting my inner bitch in the air for you" With that i held my head high and storm out of alpha's house.

LATER THAT NIGHT....

My brother seems so affected about what happen last night and tonight because for the second time my jerk of a mate reject me and humilliate me with our pack, not because i'm his sister but because his also a beta and im a daughter also of a beta, they might not fight physically but emotionally yes they fight because no matter what i'm his lil sis and his the beta who knows every rule and his so sad that one day or tomorrow they see me dieing because i dont have mate to be with, a lonely wolf will be so devastated and kill themselves and they dont want me to be like that .

"Hey big bro wazzap seems like your having a hard time being beta now, How may i help you *wink*" trying to show to them that i am ok.

"Lil sis i know your not ok alsonyour wolf is in pain dont cover up please put your guard down not for them but for me to help you to ease the pain, i know i cant do anything like mate but i'm your brother and my duty is to make my sister happy" actually it really lighten the heavy feeling that i'm sorrounding but because big bro here he ease thst destructive evening

"i know big bro thats why i can do anything as long as I have the three of you in my life,I am the white wolf your the beta i'm the rightful luna so we were more powerful than them"I say once i notice his face change .

"he detrone me lil sis i'm no longer the beta of this pack and then doing anything to shoo us here"my brother say and cried in silent because of that jerk my whole family is in the edge of falling apart but i will do everything to make them pay i dont give a crap to anyone that going against my revenge they will be ashamed to what they did to me and to my family, i will break them the way they break me, i will throw them the way they throw me and my family, i will detrone them tje way they detrone my parents and brother.

As week past everyrhing turns into nightmare my brother became a gardener to alphas house while my parents become driver and housekipper the most lowest level of housekipper that night i plan my revenge, A most painful revenge they will never see to anyone but me.

That night my whole family plan an escape to this earth hell, even though my wolf is against it i know she knows that we need to do this for all the heartbreak they cost and damage they inflict, I decided to make my own pack more stronger and more powerful pack i will collect all the misjudge rogue and make them my pack a solid and no descrimination pack i may not be a man to be alpha but i am a luna and no one can change a thing.

Yay almost 900 words today i will try to update 3 times today becaise im AWESOME......

LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT YOUR SUGGESTION
PLEASE VOTE THANK YOU

xxwhysomataray16xx
xxwhysomataray16xx